2 Pack - Twisted Oak Tanner Vineyard Syrah 2004 & Randomly Selected 2003 or 2005

Yup, they make super yummy wine!!! I only got one… hoping against hope, that some PS from twisted oak shows up…

Safely waiting for you :wink: When we came up with Ol’ Chumbucket, we had to release it for International Talk Like a Pirate Day! (talklikeapirate.org)

There is a boo boo in the write up. It should be Tanner Vineyard. We’ve made a Tanner every year since 2002.

ALSO: I see Maryland missing in the ship list. We can ship there. Since there is no way to correct it here in time, Marylanders should contact me at tastingroom@twistedoak.com and I’ll honor the woot pricing.

We’re still a fairly young winery and there are a lot of little things that you have to learn along the way - like how much library wine to actually keep. For the earlier vintages we simply kept way to much of some wines - and now we need the room.

For deals like this I’m trying to pick wines that should be in people’s glasses rather taking up too much space. While even the 2002s are showing continued development, none of these vintages will disappoint if you open them now.

We’re still a fairly young winery and there are a lot of little things that you have to learn along the way - like how much library wine to actually keep. For the earlier vintages we simply kept way to much of some wines - and now we need the room.

For deals like this I’m trying to pick wines that should be in people’s glasses rather taking up too much space. While even the 2002s are showing continued development, none of these vintages will disappoint if you open them now.

Sorry I missed this, I love Twisted Oak wines and Tanner was my maiden name-Please offer these again.