2 Tees for $17! July 12 - July 13th, 2021

ordered 2 shirts and realized that it wasn’t truly 2 for $17. cancelled my order. too bad for the misleading title, woot. such a shame.

Coincidentally, all shirts now seem to be $19. Anyone found a shirt for $15.

Thanks!

You’re welcome.

It’s just a VERY cursory glance on the site though.

1 Like

I get 0 discount in my order.
I’ve tried every kind of combination of shirts.
I get no discount whatsoever.
Please fix!

If you’re using Login with Amazon, look for a button that says "Use this address. Click/tap that and the checkout page will finish loading.

I tried. Had 10 shirts in my cart for a long time while I tried figuring your discount out. Finally decided to give up. Whoever is running this promo failed.

Thought the discount would show up once it was processed, but it did not. The order went through at full price and no response to the customer service email I sent.
Not happy! Is there anyway to get this fixed?

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. It may be an issue with it being an international order. I’m asking. We thought it would work.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Dear Woot, you stink. Even though not all your shirts were ACTUALLY 2 for $17, I bought two for 21.52. A 43 percent discount.

And now in the fun house, there’s a shirt coupon for 50 percent off! Is it like, your mission to confuse, frustrate and disappoint your customers?

If so, well done! Mission accomplished! Bravo! Give yourself a pat on the back.

Same here tried to order twice both times full price cancelled order???

If you’re using Login with Amazon, make sure you look for a “Use this address” button and click that. The order page will finish loading and deduct the amount from the subtotal after that.

1 Like

Can you confirm the “deal” is only for $15 shirts and not all shirts the link actually takes you to when you click on the “2 for $17” deal??

I don’t mind the fluctuating discount. I do mind that I can’t check out what I tried to buy. Every time I try, the connection goes 504.

2 Likes

Site is definitely NOT giving the promised 43.44% discount at checkout, more like a 30% discount - not purchasing.

At the time you posted that, there were server issues (thanks to the $0.17 t-shirts).

:frowning:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

That’s a problem, regardless of the products, you should be getting a 43% discount, can you let me know what you are trying to buy and only seeing a 30% discount, I’m not able to re-create.

Unable to get this to work. I can see from the forums that the issue was occurring yesterday, however, being that it is the last day of the deal, I am very disappointed to see that it is still not working. For those of you asking, yes, I did check the address confirmation box, I got to the very end of the checkout process and it still showed full price for all shirts.

Sadly, this isn’t the first issue I have had with Woot…

I was wondering how do I request or buy long sleeves or a hoodie of a design it only seems certain designs allow that. Also how do I get a metal print or a journal of a design? Or are those only during special events?