2 Tees for $17! July 12 - July 13th, 2021

TwoTees17_Blog_600x200

1. Browse our collection of cyber goodness to cover your nakedness or just shop for your work-from-home wardrobe (pants not required).

2. Add 2 (or more!) apparel items to your cart, totaling $30 or more. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, and women’s v-necks.

3. Voila! We’ll drop the price!

4. What are you waiting for? Start shopping!

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Discount is equal to 43.44% for each pair of shirts purchased. Two $15 shirts will be $17.
  • Discount of 43.44% will be applied to 2 different shirt products. For example one t-shirt and one long sleeve in your cart will receive the 43.44% discount.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • Limit of 6 shirts per order, you can place multiple orders.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum cart total of $30 required. Cart total is before discount is applied.
  • Offer valid from July 12, 2021 at 12am CT until July 13, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
3 Likes

3 Likes

Can’t seem to get this deal to work. I’ve tried multiple shirts. Is the deal active?

4 Likes

Seems like we are having a bit of trouble getting the deal to launch, bear with us, we are working on it!

4 Likes

Thank you! Now to wait patiently…

1 Like

Working now!

4 Likes

New to this are there specific shirt choices under promotion or any shirts? I have several items and does not see a discount.

Did you go through to checkout? The discount won’t show up until then. If you have, make sure there isn’t a box asking you to confirm your address (tap or click on it to confirm).

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

It’s not working for me still. :thinking:

1 Like

Did you try the things I mentioned in the comment above yours?

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Ok, it is showing the discount now. Thanks!

1 Like

Not working for me. All shirts are showing up as $19 before discount. There is a $16.48 discount showing for a subtotal of $21.52 before tax. Definitely not $17. Tried with different shirts too.

I missed the boat on these a few weeks ago when it was 2 for $10. The shirt quality and printing quality reported was a hit or miss. Wasting time trying to play around with different shirt combinations to see if other combo works, but nope.

Not the best “come back to Woot” impression with the floods of emails you guys have been sending me out of the blue.

On the checkout page, is there a box asking you to confirm your address? If so, click/tap on it and the discount should show up.

It lets me select from saved Amazon saved shipping addresses and Amazon saved payment methods with my Prime linked account. I don’t see a confirm address checkbox and it is showing a discount, just not enough of one.

I have had no luck getting the 2-for-$17 dealio to take. I have logged in, I see a discount for the wrong amount, on a whim I change my shipping address several times… sure, the tax changes when IN becomes MI becomes OH and then returns to IN again, but the discount that’s applied is never correct. I end up being asked to pay some oddball price like $23.81 before tax rather than $17.00.

Even (stupidly) submitted an order, hoping it would correct itself during that process but no dice. Had to immediately cancel.

Disappointed. Not gonna try again.

This is most likely because you are purchasing shirts that don’t have a starting price of $15. You only get two shirts for $17 if they both cost $15. Many of Woot’s shirts cost $17 or $19. In this case, you’ll receive approximately a 43% discount. Depending on your state tax, that could come out to about $23.81.

There is an explanation of how the discount percentage works at the top, but the way they advertised this promotion conveniently omitted that many of their shirts cost more than $15. Maybe just an oversight, but it doesn’t look good and is clearly frustrating/confusing customers.

3 Likes

Apparently I’m just an addlepated old-timer who read “2 Tees for $17! July 12 - July 13th, 2021” and thought… well… I could get two tees for $17 on July 12th or 13th. Lol.

But it’s not quite 2-for-$17, is it. Instead, the deal is “Approximately 43.44% off two-to-six items totaling $30 or more which just happens to come to $17 if you order two $15 tees. July 12 - July 13th, 2021

Okay. I understand now. Still disappointed by the unnecessary confusion from Woot. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Glad I wasn’t the only one! thought I had to be missing something.

Apparently it’s only truly 2/17 if you order 2 $15 dollar shirts… Not good.