2 Tees for $20 When You Buy 2 or More: January 17 - January 20, 2022

logo_woot

Jan 17 - 20, 2022

Shirty New Year! We’re kicking off the New Year with some super shirt-tastic tees for ONLY $10 each when you buy 2 or more! Holy shirt! Here’s how it works:

1. Add 2 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “New Year, Get 2 News Shirts for $20!” sale.

2. Enter code NEW4YOU at checkout.

(Hint: you may need to select/update your payment & shipping info before you can enter the code.)

3. Voila! We’ll apply the discount of 33.34% automagically! Hooray!

4. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “New Year, Get 2 News Shirts for $20!” sale.

5. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 2 or more tees in our “New Year, Get 2 News Shirts for $20!” sale!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Discount ONLY applies to the shirts featured in New Year, Get 2 News Shirts for $20! sale
  • The discount is equal to 33.34%. TEES will be $10 after the discount is applied.
  • Your cart subtotal must be at a minimum of $30 BEFORE the coupon code will activate and drop the price.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • Offer is not stackable with any other promotion.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you! Just remember: THE DISCOUNT WILL ONLY APPLY TO THE TEES IN THE New Year, Get 2 News Shirts for $20! sale!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Offer valid from January 17, 2022 at 12am CT until January 20, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.

(And don’t forget about the $1 tumbler offer.)

I came here to say for $21 (plus applicable tax) you can get 2 tshirts and a tumber/mug

Got 2 mugs and a tumbler for $21.

1 Like

How did you do that?

2 t-shirts from this event, and one of the tumblers.

You were so right - I was thinking the $30 was after the discount

2 tshirts snd a beverage holder for $21 one of the better Woot shirt deals imo

scoundrels! figuring out a better deal…

:slight_smile:

There was once a promo on Amazon, where, depending on how you stacked items, you were able to get a QC Type-C wall adapter PLUS a long dual ended Type-C for less than the price of one of them.

(They needed to be added to the cart in a particular way, otherwise it wouldn’t work.)

@Lady5tark I thought the sale was good until tonight? The shirts are all marked as sold out.

hrrmmm, working on that!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

ok should be good!

1 Like

Don’t forget about the $1 tumbler. :wink:

1 Like

Code (NEW4YOU) is still not working for me :confused:
I have 3 shirts from the specific event page in my cart.

Also - this page says good until today 1/20, but the Tee Event Page says until 1/21.

Hi there. It just worked for me. Could you try again, pls?

The event ends tonight at midnight which is technically 1/21 12am.

1 Like

The coupon is still live, and I just tested and it is working. If you logged in with Amazon make sure you select your shipping address and payment method first before entering the coupon code.

This deal ends tonight at 11:59 on Jan 20th. The sale will end at 12am exactly, which will be Jan 21st, which is why the website/sale says ends on Jan 21st @ 12am.

I tried it on my phone as well as on my computer and I am unable to get the code to apply. I am using chrome on my computer.

I took a screenshot if you need it.

Edit: Clarity

1 Like

I rebooted (just in case), signed out and back in again, checked address, tried with both classic and fitted (just in case “fitted” was the issue)…

Still saying “whoops, that coupon code didn’t work”

1 Like