$74.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT:
2 2003 Oriel Soluna , Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon, USA
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
12/15/10

a pair of 2003s, and the description states that they’re best after 2009. So should these be opened now or will they do well to cellar for a little while?

he website lists these at $75 a bottle, looks like a great buy… especially since today is my Woot-a-versary. how do I get my free shipping? Looks like I will have to be in for at least one. Too good of a deal to pass up at more than 50% off when you consider shipping from the winery is $15 minimum!

i got a woot-birthday coupon for wine.woot but i don’t buy wine here

would anyone like to save $4.98

I’d love the coupon, AlienZulu. Many thanks.

Can we stat geeks have some numbers - BRIX at harvest, any RS, pH, TA. Also, how long can this cellar, and when, in your opinion, will it peak?

Thank you!

That’s linked to your account. You know, if you don’t use it, you’re totally just throwing away free money. Yup, your friends will know you’re the wasteful sort now, the kind responsible for ruining the economy and prolonging the recession. You don’t want to be that guy do you? I mean, it’d just be silly not to use it. Totally.

I agree. spend the money; save the union! at least you will sip knowing your money did not buy some krap made in a sweat-shop in China…

so nobody else can use it? oh well. guess i’m that guy. i have well over 100 woots but no interest in buying wine here. too bad.

can’t pass up a black tie… but most women feel that way about a tux :slight_smile:

…I have many leather-bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

You can always check back when we’re selling delicious snacky type things. =)

Good juice, fair price; but even with the 10% sales tax, I think I may do better locally.

Found a forum thread here discussing the 2002 and 2003 back in August 2010. Looks like the poster thought the 2003 was a bit disjointed, and the 2002 didn’t age well.

How does this compare with Bisquertt La Joya Cabernet Sauvignon?

http://luekensliquors.com/store/zen-cart-v1.3.8a-full-fileset-12112007/images/v-layotlcarmenere.jpg

The guy who posted about the 2003 also said the label said it was harvested on 12/10 (brrr). Today’s Woot page says Oct. 12.

European convention is day - month - year, so 12/10 could be October 12…

The U.S. military dates that way also, at least on some things. Day/Month/Year

Its probably a European NATO thing.

Never thought of that (the post said Dec.).