Wait. What if you are both?

Well… you told them!

Wait. What if you are both? [/quote]

LOL…yeah, that’s what I wanna know

What if you are both?

Well… you told them!

What if you are both?[/quote]umm…you can’t be. You either signed up in 2004 or 2005, that simple.

Well… you told them!

What if you are both?[/quote]umm…you can’t be. You either signed up in 2004 or 2005, that simple.[/quote]

What if you signed up in 2004, but then lost the email address, and had to sign up again in 2005?

Well… you told them!

What if you are both?[/quote]umm…you can’t be. You either signed up in 2004 or 2005, that simple.[/quote]

What if you signed up in 2004, but then lost the email address, and had to sign up again in 2005?[/quote]hrm. For my purposes, it’s 2005.

What if you signed up in 2004, but then lost the email address, and had to sign up again in 2005?[/quote]hrm. For my purposes, it’s 2005.[/quote]
D, you are such a snob.

What if you signed up in 2004, but then lost the email address, and had to sign up again in 2005?[/quote]hrm. For my purposes, it’s 2005.[/quote]
D, you are such a snob. [/quote][:P]

Well… you told them!

would that be Biwootal?

What if we had two accounts in 2004? On my first order date I couldn’t get my main account to order and somehow ended up creating a second account. I still have both Woot charter member certificates… not that I framed them and stuck them on the wall at work next to my degree/certifications or anything.

Well… you told them!

would that be Biwootal?

What if we had two accounts in 2004? On my first order date I couldn’t get my main account to order and somehow ended up creating a second account. I still have both Woot charter member certificates… not that I framed them and stuck them on the wall at work next to my degree/certifications or anything.

[/quote]I would think it would be bi-annual, or bi-enniel, or bi-naural, or something like that.

I’ll be the first 2005er to post in here.

Screw y’all.

Cheers

Well… you told them!

Wait. What if you are both?

What if you are both?

umm…you can’t be. You either signed up in 2004 or 2005, that simple.

What if you signed up in 2004, but then lost the email address, and had to sign up again in 2005?

hrm. For my purposes, it’s 2005.

D, you are such a snob.

[:P]

would that be Biwootal?

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2143/smiley0063fg.gif

I would think it would be bi-annual, or bi-enniel, or bi-naural, or something like that.