$44.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT: 4 2006 The Grappler

Winery website

Previous offer:
7/26/2010

$5 cheaper than last time? Nice!

Nope, $7 cheaper… :wink:

Edit: I really enjoy this wine. I ordered 2 from the previous offering and if I had more space I’d be buying more. It has a great finish for a bottle in this price range.

I’d also really like to try their cab, just waiting for woot to get some one here…

I dont understand??? Are there multiple offers today??

[How good is this deal?](http://bit.ly/bfDkzV" title="How good is this deal?)

Looks like we’ve got another incredible offer on our hands here. Please note the following though:

The only order quantity that’s perfectly comparable to the website, apples-to-apples, is an “I want 3”. This is because the winery only allows order quantities of 1, 2, 3, 6, 12, 18, or 24. They also calculate their shipping based on orders of 3, 6, or 12 bottles.

So I extrapolated out the per-bottle shipping cost for each order level to get the approximate per-order shipping cost to compare to. It’s not perfect, but it seems reasonable.

Click the link above for full discount details, links, etc.

Yes, this is updated from the previous offer since:

1. The price went down
  2. Shipping went down
  3. Savings went WAY UP

It still feels like summer here in Texas, so I’m a little worried about the switch away from summer shipping. Hopefully these woot off purchases won’t ship for a few weeks more.

No, this exact offer was up a couple months ago, with summer shipping (+$2) and was $49.99 (+$5), so today it’s $7 cheaper than it was the last time it was up.

Dagnabbit! Stop putting up good deals while I’m trying to stick to a SIWBM!

I’m gonna have to talk to IT and get them to block Woot from my computer here at work.

So, help me out, are there some days… like today… when there are multiple offers???

Can anyone give a faux-labrat report from the previous offer?

EDIT: nevermind, I just read the ACTUAL labrats from the previous offer. Bad question.

Really? What part of TX r u n? Here in houston is almost got down to 77 this morning, and we didnt even come close to hitting 99 for the 30th time in 31 days.

Down right sweater weather, i tell ya.

This is a WOOT-OFF!! When the yellow lights are a’spinnin’, there will be items coming up one after the other, for a day or two or three… The action culminates in a chance at a Bag O’Carp and the sale of some screaming flying monkeys (or rotating lights).

It’s a Woot-Off! Random day/days that as soon as one item sells out, the next will appear. You’ll recognize the woot-off by the yellow bar and flashy lights. When the yellow bar is gone, and it’s all gray, the items is done and we get a new item.

I’m no Woot Master by any means, but what you are experiencing here is a Woot Off. When one offer sells out, another is immediately put up. No telling how long it lasts though. There never is a warning as to when it ends.

edit; I stand corrected. When the Bus Of Carp goes up, it’s over after that apparently. What’s in the Bag anyway?

High 80s all week in Austin, and I wouldn’t be surprised to be back in the 90s next week or by the time this could be shipping.

Bag of Crap doesn’t always mean the end. It’s usually close to the end though. The flying monkey on the regular woot site means it’s over. And the lights stop flashing. But sometimes that happens by mistake.

They do Woot.offs just to drive me insane and break my budget, right?

The Blush of Charisma does not always signal the end of a Woot! Off. There are usually a few more items offered and the end is typically signaled with either Woot! lights or screaming monkeys. The bag is always a mystery–a trophy to reach for eagerly, anticipate with glee and unpack with childlike excitement. Then sit back with a smile and accept the fact that it is what you ordered… a Bag of C

Nice… love Zin blends… like The Prisoner… so Im glad I passed on the pink Zin earlier today… Grappler vs Prisoner… sweet!!!