2006 The Grappler - Four Pack

Can anyone compare this to The Prisoner from Orin Swift? Both are Zinfandel based blends. Thanks.

And to keep productivity at low levels.

this blend intrigues but not quite enough to buy in - can someone give me a tipping point tip?

Want! But already have 3 shipments going to the mother-in-law because we’ll be out of town for awhile…don’t want her to think I am a crazy lush even if I am;-) Will try to hold off…

this is a very nice wine-if I didn’t already have 3 sets I would def. order more. I’ll probably be kicking myself in a few months that I didn’t anyway.

I’m in for two–sharing with a friend! I have to have something to utilize my Vinturi don’t I?? I’ll probably have to sneak this in after dark–hubby keeps threatening to cut-off my woot! access and I still haven’t unpacked the Albino Rhino I brought home last week!

Anxious to find out, cuz I love The Prisoner

And, as you’ve probably deduced by now, most of the items will be repeats of previous woots that did not sell out. Most of the time the price will be the same as before; occasionally it might be less.

I bought this last round and opened I think bottle number three last night, how a propos. In for at least one more!

In for one. Looks like a great wine at a fantastic deal.

In for one. Had a coupon that expired at the end of the month. Looking forward to it!

In my limited Wootage knowledge, I have but limited history to draw from. I have the TLC red, and the Clif red. How does this compare to those?

And is there a chance that The Prisoner might make an appearance here? Mrs. Chargerrt500 had it at a restaurant and loved it. Would love to get some for her.

Thanks.

Hope they do… love it!!!

LabRats seemed to like it last time around.
In for 2 sets.
Hope our tastes coincide!

Doubt it. They have no problem selling it out without the help of places like woot (unfortunately).

How about JC Cellars The Imposter?

In for two and using the Serendipity coupon code to save on the shipping. Now to shuffle some bottles around in the cooler to make more space…

Approx 4 Grapplers = 1.5 Prisoners !! I have not tried the Grappler (in for one this time)but love the Prisoner. Anyone tried the Saldo (another Zin blend from Orin Swift - cheaper than the Prisoner) ?

I’m in for one…because it sounds kind of fun and haven’t had it before. Love trying new things.

And I have 6 empty slots on my “Drink Now” wine cabinet.

Waiting to see what else is offered to today to fill up the other empties…

This wine is not a number