2009 Denier Handal Vineyard, Alexander Valley Zinfandel - 3 Pack Winemaker,Peter Wellington

2009 Denier Handal Vineyard, Alexander Valley Zinfandel - 3 Pack Winemaker,Peter Wellington
$54.99 + $7.00 shipping
CONDITION: Red
PRODUCT:3 2009 Denier Handal Vineyard, Alexander Valley Zinfandel
CT link above

Previous offer:
5/23/11

What an All Star lineup today. WD must have had that thought with this week being the All Star game. You are killing by empty bank account.

So your saying this is better than NightTrain?

Peter said last time:

Subtle marketing ploy this, putting his name on it too, for wooters. One of California’s most sophistimacated winemakers.

He also said this:

and this:

and this:

Third Wine.Woot! today… I gotta stop before my husband knocks me upside the head with one of these bottles!

All google links point to the woot 3 pack sale and writeup. Trying to find a link that would be helpful.

Zin?Love It. Wellington? Wooters cannot sing enough praises. Gold button? Even before reading the discussions! This Woot-Off has been delerious, not like that last debacle.

I’ve been holding strong to the barrage of great looking wines, but this one has my interest pique.

I have not had many Zins from wine.woot, so bear with me-- if anyone has tried the D.G. Arie Zinfandel offerend months back, how would this compare? I found that wine to be utterly fantastic, and would like to pounce on this one-- especially since I’ve only had 1 zin from woot.wine.

thank goodness mine isn’t home yet… he might take my computer away!! Ha ha

LOL! You have time to duck, they won’t be arriving right away, and not all at the same time!

What the heck, everyone speaks so highly of Mr. Wellington, I am in for 1!

I got one!!!
Looking forward to it.

Hoping it ships on a cool rainy day.

You had me at Peter Wellington.

So, let me get this straight. There’s been Kent Rasmussen, Corison, Ty Caton, and now Peter Wellington??? Are you trying to put us in the poor house???

This turning out to be a wallet draining wine.woot.off!! Hmmmmm…got a couple of minutes here to think. Wellington is an auto-click for me, but with 300+ bottles in the basement…hmmm…

It’s killing me to pass on this! But it’s just so ridiculously hot that even with summer shipping, I can’t risk it. Just save some for the fall!

I just counted 51 bottles of Wellington in my stash. Hmmmm, I bet the wife doesn’t know how many I’ve got down the basement. I think she only counts the boxes and refrigerators. Wonder if wine bottles make a comfy bed because that’s where I may be spending some nights in the near future when today’s orders roll in.

Previous Offer on May 22 of this.

Being in So. Cal. this summer shipping did seem a bit sketchy, but with the shipping notification it’s a slam dunk for me. Just go into the FedEx site and divert to a pickup location; in my case a FedEx/Kinkos. It’s air conditioned in the facility so, while not refrigerated, it’s also not cooking in a truck as it is always delivered early to mid AM. I just pick it up at my leisure. No stress at all.

In for one despite the wallet ouch.