$39.99 + $7.00 shipping
CONDITION: White
PRODUCT: 4 2009 Twenty Rows Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc
CT link above

Winery Website

Yelp

Previous offer:
10/22/10

A little cheaper this time around, very interesting.

My wife did enjoy this last time so I will have to think about it.

Here are my previous notes, “Very citrusy on the nose, crisp with good acidity and a pale yellow color with a slight green tint.
Very drinkable and a good deal at around $13”

Anyone else get the feeling that the wine.woot people are running out of descriptors for Cesare’s quality posts?

Also, the letters Q and P when used in that order as one word are replaced with QP, never knew that, don’t know why though, it’s not like we’re talking about BOCs.

Hey, we’re up to 448 variations!

Is it only me, or do you see faces in the labels of the bottles that are upside-down? Creepy.

No, but I see an upside-down vineyard in the pic below

Darn, now that you mention it, I am seeing them too. This is going to give me nightmares.

I don’t have time for 20 rows today so I’m going to argue with you 20x harder next time.

In for one. Now I have too many SB for this summer…

Rat report from last offering seem good, so why not. Still not sure about the “sold out” part…

2009 Twenty Rows Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc - 4 Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: DingleBarry
Speed to first woot: 0m 5.597s
Last wooter to woot: mikop168

“…I see dead people… on bottles of wine like regular people… the don’t know they’re on bottles of wine… cause they’re upside down”

Seriously, you counted? Where’s the spreadsheet on this? :smiley:

$20 per bottle on their website…and it states they are sold out there. Giving this one a shot…:slight_smile:

I just noticed that. creeped me out. going to have to skip this one based on creep factor. :wink:

Also- what’s up with the 3 & 4 bottle offerings these days? I miss the 6 & 12’s of months past. I like to buy in bulk.

The wife has been bugging me for more SB, so this is a godsend - and she liked this well enough the last go round! Good summer, daily drinker sort of wine, and at a nice price.

I see em, but it’s not like it’s Kudzo, or Grilled Cheese Jesus… just some pointy nosed, fox faced fellow…if it bothers you that much turn your monitor upside down and you’ll only have to deal with one of him…

HA! British humour at its finest folks!

That’s Bacchus!

We held the remaining cases of our 2009 Twenty Rows S.B for our friends at woot that is why the web cite reads sold out. So get it before it’s all gone.

In for 1. Sounds tasty.

Although, might I put in a request for a Riesling sometime soon?