2012 Woot Monkey Games

Same here! (high five).
But I used my coupon for the monkey 7 pack.

Green also includes one lone Texas moderator.

I don’t know what the video entry is but I am ready to embarrass myself in front of the community for the sake of the Monkey Games because the REAL monkey’s are back! Plus I read the potential prize is a coveted monkey that will never be for sale, nothing like awesome rareness added to the growing collection! :slight_smile:

I’m not attempting to sway the troops, but Kelly Green goes well with Khaki, Army Green or Camouflage.

Simper Pu

The Colonel

As A 2011 “Your Chance to Win” Bronze Medalist, I can’t wait for this year’s games!

I had to win my monkey last year. Thankfully, I can purchase my monkey this year.

I imagine there won’t be a BuckyBall Competition this year.

I have recruited 2 people to Woot for the Monkey Games although they did not pick Team Red like me.

Aaaaaaaand everyone’s favorite!

Funny, I was going to pick green, even though blue is my favorite color. Yay green!

Everyone in my neighborhood refers to me as “that old monkey lover in the grey house” and I’ve said in the past,“If the old tried n true Woot monks come back,I’m a buyer” so I’m in for the seven snazzy simians and cost be damned!

Slate T-shirt is spiffy and helps cheer on the TacoCats!

This semi-chubby man is in for a black tank top! Now,where do I get a side order of muscles so I don’t look like a bowling ball with two pipe cleaners?

Hard work? I thought Woot had the Woot monkeys for that? You know, if you have enough typewriters and Woot monkeys, they’ll type out all of Shakespeare’s works?

I just thought their posts were just the non-Shakespeare stuff. :wink:

Plus I don’t look good in brown. But then that green doesn’t really do me justice as well. :tongue:

Used my @jumbowoot coupon for a Navy shirt, and in for a pack of 7!

I purchased 12 monkeys. Who knows when we will see the old, boss monkeys again, the new monkeys are crap.

I’m thrilled the real monkeys are back. Woot was starting to feel like a shell of its former self. Real monkeys make me think Woot has gotten a little bit of its soul back. Yay!

Finally got me some monkeys! In for the set of 7, hopefully I can keep them away from the cats (and that means the husband too). It seems like most of what I buy here winds up as a cat toy one way or another.

Team Green it is!

Temptation!!! I REALLY love green (and TT), and I feel a strong urge to support HR and DW (but I have more than enough gray tees), but worst of all I am spending every penny I can beg, borrow or charge putting my son back in college. Argh!

EDIT: And the REAL woot monkeys! Double argh!

Yay for old monkeys!

I would love one of these shirts, but the price just sucks. I mean, come on, you can get the same quality shirt from the shirt!woot daily special for $12 and those are usually multi-color printing. Not to forget that these are shameless (very cool, but very shameless) self promotions.

If they were listed at $10 a shirt, you’d have my money.