2020 Woot Screaming Monkeys

2020 Woot Screaming Monkeys

VOP for BOC - monkeys taking dumpys

1 Like

Where is the link?

Under Specs

So if the link is gone does that mean I missed out I am new to this and what do you get if you click the link

ok, NOW that i can SEE this to comment, hehe - when (IF) are these GUYS getting their 2021 wardrobe UPDATE??? hhhhmmm?? am sure they are tye_red of being “seen” in those same ole capes/masks that they’ve been wearing for welllll over a year?? com’on!!??? plz!!!???
thx

1 Like

when are these poooorrr Munkeeess getting NEW gear??? @ThunderThighs ??? will 2021 have their own “set”?? :grin::grin::grin::joy::joy::joy::see_no_evil::monkey_face::monkey_face::speak_no_evil::monkey:

Things were slightly affected this year, supposedly.

1 Like

There was this thing called the Suez Canal. :frowning:

How am I supposed to make references to Animaniacs if you keep using the wrong canal?

:w_tongue:

1 Like

hehehehe - sooooo - they’re NOT “American” made!!! hehehehe the lil screatchn bancshees don’t come from OUR “shores”!! oh for shame!! :scream::scream::scream: (I didn’t “look” at the tags!! i left them on, and placed the lil “boogers” high enough out of doggie reach, and fought with the kittays to keep them from “finding” them!! hehe!! until one hit the floor a while back, and a kittay AND our GSD was in the bedroom → GSD had a “melt down” thought i was killn the poor munkee!! and the kittay went in to hinding!! (they DO have noisey toys, but none that make that kind of noise!!) soooo, they (they kittays), have not tried to get to the rest of my munkee menagerie since!!
lookn forward to adding to my Woot screatchn monkey collection, one day…

We hope to have them in 2021 but they just won’t be at our birthday.

2 Likes

they WON’T huh?? hhhmmmm??? good to know…:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
hopefully they’ll be ok… can’t imagine they’ll be too happy, once they DO arrive!! (hehe) talk about sreatchn munkeeeeesss!!! hehehehe (would hate to be the one who “frees” them “captivity” after soooo many months being trapped with each OTHER in a box, up each other’s arses!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wink::wink::wink:)
:innocent:
:scream_cat: