2020 Woot Screaming Monkeys

2020 Woot Screaming Monkeys

What are woot screaming monkeys? Would love to see a :video_camera:

ok

4 Likes

Hahahahahahaha… I need some!
Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

1 Like

Yes, yes you do! I was like heck no - now I have tons! My English bulldog loves them. They are his favorite thing to play with.

Lots of Wooters pups play with the monkeys, just do not leave pup with Monkey alone as they have rubber band arms and the plastic box in the middle for the screaming mechanism.

2 Likes

I have a shopping bag stuffed with woot monkeys.
Grandkids now to old for them.
The dogs prefer their dog toys

Don’t they get put in most all BOCs?

3 Likes

The 2021 monkeys are stuck on a slow boat.

5 Likes

I feel as if they used to.

Most of my recent boxes, however, have been monkeyless.

5 Likes

Maybe they have been traveling and touring throughout the Exotic Lands in the Deepest Parts of the Orient.

5 Likes

I hope so. I hope they smell like cloves and oranges when we get them and not like @davejlives trunk.

4 Likes

My pups would love your shopping bag of Woot monkeys :grin: if you would like to remove them. If you do, DM me a price

1 Like

I have a rubber resistance band from exercise class around here somewhere. And a next-door neighbor with an annoying yappity dog. The possibilities are intriguing.

1 Like

Hey, now, be nice to the dog. Fling the neighbor instead.

3 Likes

I was only going to tease it by flying a screaming monkey at low altitude across his yard and over the fence. The neighbor is nice. Actually, the dog is nice when it is out in public. It’s only when it’s in its yard and I’m in mine that it becomes a nuisance.

4 Likes

Tbh the dog is probably bored

They may enjoy a flying monkey going by just as a change of pace, but I would definitely check with your neighbor first - if they heard it they may be freaked out and/or you don’t want the pup getting the monkey unattended

1 Like

Wait, you don’t use your exercise band for exercising? What kind of monster are you??

For the record-mine went into the circular file when I was moving :shushing_face:

1 Like

If the dog was bored it would probably pay some attention to the squirrels that scamper along the top of the fence with impunity. :grin: