2022 Woot! Screaming Monkeys

2022 Woot! Screaming Monkeys

YAY!! Our new monkeys!!!

4 Likes

@SylvreKat

Sure you don’t need 2 sharks?

3 Likes

Today I learned one of my Woot monkeys “screams” haha… The first one I got was a slingshot one and I just assumed the other was too until I looked at these in more detail. How about that…

Edit; wait a second. They do both. Scream and fling. I never knew what I was missing.

4 Likes

The shark one is probably my favorite of all the monkeys.

2 Likes

Screaming monkeys! I got these last time. One tab got stuck on the tape on the bottom of the box. It came out of the monkey during shipping. I’m sure the wearhouse people and delivery drivers were concerned/terrified about the screaming coming from the box. The monkey was quiet when it got to me.

5 Likes

I got 3 of each of these the beginning of March to play with my dog. She loves them and will chew out the voice box then starts working on taking the limbs off. I’ve only given here 1 so far, I want to keep the rest to play outside once the weather starts to warm up.

3 Likes

I just bought a second shark. And an hdmi cable.

3 Likes

How long has it been before you discovered this.

6 Likes

Got 1 of each last woot-off. Got caution monkey in my DDC, so I had to buy another shark to keep matched sets.

YAY Monkeys!!!

3 Likes

Either there’s a TON of these or no one wants them lol I just bought it twice… do two come in a pack or just 1?

MONKEYS! I GOT DA MONKEYS!

3 Likes

Just now. So years? My Monkeys still have their battery ‘remove’ tags that I was oblivious to lol.

5 Likes

@ThunderThighs Who designs the capes?

I am kinda thinking that for 2023 there should be a Wooter Design Contest

4 Likes

My preschool grandson was over here and was wanting to take one. lol I was like, let me enjoy them a little while longer.

It’s a horrible day when Gramps and grandson are fighting over monkeys.

2 Likes

One. Pick the one(s) you want.

And yes, we have to order a ton of these to get the costs down.

3 Likes

fun monkey GIF

3 Likes

Sweet they’re going in Easter baskets so glad I placed two orders then thanks!

1 Like

Oh my!

2 Likes

Was there ever even a time they didn’t scream? All of mine going back over a decade have screamed.

3 Likes