2024 Microsoft Azure Architect & Admin Exam Cert

2024 Microsoft Azure Architect & Admin Exam Cert

2 Likes

Anyone able to redeem this? Woot has sent me 2 redemption codes and both do not work. I hit their site and get a redirect and an option to buy the course. I never see the “Enroll for Free” option.

2 Likes

Make sure you include your redemption code (key) in the URL as noted above.

1 Like

Has this been verified? I purchased a pair of these last time around for my employees to use to test out and the url with the key redirected them to a landing page for the overall training package with a cost of >$1200 for the course, rather than for the cert test.

2 Likes

@rlsaldana1 sorry to hear you’re having trouble. I just verified that it works. make sure there aren’t any erroneous spaces

1 Like

I put the code in exactly as shown, and it prompts me to enroll for 1840$

1 Like

This is what happened last time around with this one. Woot refunded so it was not an issue, i was just hopeful that the issue had been resolved in the backend and I could order them again.

1 Like

Same here. 2 different codes at this point and they don’t work. And their outsourced “customer service” is not very helpful. At first they told me it was sold out and they couldn’t send me another code, even though it is still on their site and can be added to the cart.

They just need to take this product page down. Obviously there is a problem fulfilling these orders.

1 Like

For the record, when I tried the link(s) an orange box would appear but have no text. This is an error with Stackskills page. I inspected the page and the box should read:

The coupon code was not applied because it has already been redeemed or expired. Please click on “My Courses” to see if the course is already on your account.

So either Woot is just distributing expired codes or reselling codes that have already been used.

1 Like

@rlsaldana1 @TooWootToBoot this shouldn’t be happening; we’re looking into why this is happening.

UPDATE: the redemption URL was incorrect; it has been updated and you should be able to redeem your code(s) with the updated URL now.

Correct URL is: https://stackskills.com/courses/1585250?coupon_code=[KEY]

1 Like