225 Solar Powered LED String Light

225 Solar Powered LED String Light

Confusing on the length. Could be over 100ft or less than 25

How so? Under the specs tab it reads:

• String Size: 105 Feet
  • String Spacing: 10 Feet Lead Length
  • LED Spacing: 5.08 Inches

I usually never put up Christams lights now you have me looking at these!

The way I read it is the cord is 105 feet long.
There’s a 10’ lead from the plug to the first light.
The lights are 5.08" apart.

1 Like

Can anyone tell me if the white is a warm white or a cool white?

Per the vendor:

Our Liteup 225 white solar string light is considered cool white. These LEDs are a bright white that tends to have a blue aura.

2 Likes

Looks like this product on the mothership; poor reviews.

So there is no Mistake there is just a single Box of these lights, for 19.99? There two boxes in the picture so is that one pack or is it just a single Box of these lights?

The picture with two boxes is just showing the options.

You can either get one box of white lights, or one box of multicolor lights.

The lights worked for about a week. The first couple of nights, they were lit up for 4 hrs max. by the end of the week they weren’t working at all. save your money

1 Like

Bought 2 of these. Love them! Long as crap and last nearly all night. Very bright as well

Mine worked for… Maybe 2 days. Looking to contact the vendor, very disappointed.

It’s a 90 day Woot Warranty.

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty.

Blargh. Very sorry. As @Froodyfrog noted, please contact Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Likely the batteries are old, and you can replace them for cost likely to a dollar a light though sometimes you have to solder the batteries… if you look in them, and find the battery number you can buy bull batteries on Amazon

Haven’t tried these, but I’m done with this brand.