23” Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD Monitor with HDMI

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us su.sretoow

23” Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD Monitor with HDMI [Refurbished] - $149.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Famous Maker TS-23W8H 23” Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD Monitor with HDMI and VGA

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

I have this same monitor and the picture is crystal clear. Highly recommend.

Got ine llike this on a previous woot. Fantastic display. best woot I’ve made so far. In for another one!

I cannot say I have ever heard of Famous Maker and I cannot find their website either.

Is that Christopher Daniels on the monitor there doing a flying body press?

wait what no DVI who would want this pile

HP “De-Branded”

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=TS-23W8H-R

What, no DVI??

Well, we knew this was coming soon after the 21" “famous maker”…

That looked like the HP font on those there buttons.

Where exactly is the headquarters for this “Famous Maker” tv company? Is it a real place? I’m just wondering cuz I’ve never ever heard of it before, but woot sure does love it.

How many HDMI hook-ups on this unit?

"Operating environment:

Temperature: 41 degrees F to 95 degrees F (5 degrees C to 35 degrees C )"

If you’re computing at 41 degrees, I hope you’re one of the 9501 who w00ted the Vornado foot heater.

noob question but can i watch tv on this? or is it just a monitor?

Thinking that shit couldn’t possibly be as bad as Woot! claimed it was, I decided to watch the movie last night. All I can say is that the Woot! filter is most definitely justified in its substitution.

Ah, seeing this reminds me to take medicine for my HbP.

(That was the only joke I could come up with.)

Froogleee

Why yes, that is “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels doing the flying body press.

Also, that picture looks like old-school Ring of Honor.

Read the Woot “Spec”:

Input terminal:

1 HDMI connector (version 1.3)
1 VGA connector