Energizer MAX Alkaline - 100 AA

Energizer MAX Alkaline - 100 AA

Are these really guaranteed not to leak? Are they a new design compared to the past ?

The last batch I bought from here hasn’t leaked yet and we’re pushing about two and a half years. Your mileage may vary.

Most battery companies will guarantee their products not to leak and usually pay for repair or replacement of the damaged item if their product does leak inside something.

When you buy 100 batteries you expect to get the 100 not 98 batteries.

Only received 92 out of the 100 batteries.

Argh. I’m sorry. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

1 Like

So i’m signed in with my Amazon Prime account - yet I’m still being charge $6 shipping?? What give Woot?!?!

Hey there, make sure you are using the “Login with Amazon” option when you log into your account. That’s the only way to make sure you receive the free standard shipping. If you are doing that, make sure you reload the page or delete the cache or cookies on your webpage.

Don’t bother to order these the company will send it to 6 states away from your address and send you a tracking number that says it delivered!

I can safely say that’s an anomaly and hasn’t happened on every order. Sorry that it happened on yours though.

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.