23andMe Ancestry Personal Genetic Service

And future!

Independence Day Usa GIF by Broad City

1 Like

Be that as it may, that was the attitude towards the so-called Patriot Act which was weaponized to spy on everyone. You give the government an inch, and they’ll take everything you own, including your freedom.

3 Likes

IMG_1955

3 Likes

Given my belief in the supernatural, you’d think I’d be all gung ho about this kind of thing. Oddly enough, I tend to be a skeptical believer. I believe in the afterlife, spirits, and people that can intuit or commune with said entities. Having said that, I tend to be skeptical towards people who make a living doing it. I don’t trust most humans as it is, but when someone claims to be speak to the dead, but only for a dollar amount… nah. No judgement, of course. I’ve seen enough to know the supernatural is real. I’ve just seen just as much to know that humans suck. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

They do, they really, really do

I am tempted to go to a medium and ask brightly, “Guess Who?”

1 Like

Bit different. It’s not like I’m running into government offices begging them to take my blood because I think someone I may be distantly related to is on their most wanted list.

4 Likes

I was skeptical too. But considering what was revealed when he knew only our names and told us to answer his questions with only Yes or No, I came around. He the top one in Texas and in the top 5 in the US.

I’ve been to a couple of his group sessions (50 people) now too which really are more entertainment but some of the things there were pretty amazing too. Nothing for me personally but weird stuff for some of the others.

:ghost:

It’s not for all and I’m not going to try to convince someone to go.

3 Likes

Nope… just giving it freely to “do with whatever you please.” It’s actually more insidious. With the unPatriot Act, at least the people know that they are demanding their freedoms be stripped. With DNA testing, most people aren’t aware of what is being done with that information.

1 Like

But again, if you did something criminal that’s on you. It’s not on me to protect you. If my blood helps catch some vile criminal, I won’t be upset. I’ll probably even cheer.

And yes, I know down the road, the government could decide to grab all DNA and make some huge database for future whatevers. I’m not gonna worry about that right now. There’s other ways they can do it other than my spit at a DNA company. I still believe in the power of the people.

3 Likes

lol … I’ll just respond with:

2 Likes

Doing a partial quote removes the context. You trying to get job in the news media?

I said, “It’s not for all and I’m not going to try to convince someone to go.”

And I’m not. I’m sharing my experience. I didn’t give you his website, phone number, or tell you ty try it.

2 Likes

I’m just playing with you TT… you’re being too serious for me today :cowboy_hat_face:

Greeting Good Day GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

Tongue Lucy GIF by MOODMAN

You want his name, number, or website? He does tele-sessions too.

3 Likes

psychic driven to distraction GIF by Archie Comics
I… I see a name… it starts with a… with an N… no… not an N… An M! Yes! Moses? No… Marcel! Yes! That’s it… Marcel… Marcel… Cairo! Marcel Cairo. :cowboy_hat_face:

How did I do? :rofl:

1 Like

Johnny Carson Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

4 Likes

Idk it’s hard to understand when you try to talk like a mouth but with your ass. Pretty unnecessary and shitty attitude. All because someone isn’t paranoid about " the government " and their massive conspiracy against the people of the earth aided with genetic testing results. It says a lot that you have had to resort to personal remarks rather than actual points. Like you’re a scholar on how “they” are using the 23andme genetic test results behind your back. Come back to reality, not the one reality TV stars and internet articles make for you. The hard truth is they don’t need your genetic to be predatory, most of y’all want the country to be ran like a business, which would make you a customer. Just hope the paranoia and pessimism that it brings on eventually finds its way out of your conscious

Like 23andme is working on cloning all of us :joy:

1 Like

Feel free to move more intense political discussions to the appropriate thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t mind if I do.

3 Likes