(24 Pack) Kit Kat Dark Chocolate

I was about to check out when I remembered I’d be out of town that week.

3 Likes

OK but the real question is, how much cadmium is in these? As for expiration dates, give me a break :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Has anyone tried these?

How do they rate against the milk chocolate version?

:thinking::face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Personal preference for dark chocolate. I will note since they’re dark they’re less sugary and imo better balanced in flavor.

7 Likes

Dang it, you took my line.

tumblr_myh0a6y4rX1sqdjd0o1_500

6 Likes

Ditto. Same here.

6 Likes

They are definitely a darker chocolate than milk chocolate. As far as the percentage I’m not 100% sure. Being a dark chocolate efficionado though, they do pass my taste test.

7 Likes

Just a reminder that half of all people are below average intelligence and are not going to comprehend that a “best by” date is not an expiration date, and are still going to throw it out wasting resources, keeping prices high, while people are starving in this world.

10 Likes

Ugh, I got some in my basement. Was hoping it was still fiiiine. Hmph:(

Re: the Tazo Chai

5 Likes

Curses to Teejee. I was ALL IN, but now I have 400 cal per bar guilt. Sigh. …Not that I’m “counting”, but like geeeeze:(:(:(. “One” bar. I’d rather waste my calories on something much tastier lol!!!:yum:

3 Likes

Sorry.

4 Likes

Nothing’s more tastier than lima beans and brussel sprouts. Yum! Yum the best salad for your tum.

I heard that Kale cooked with a little bit of coconut oil. Makes it much easier to slide it all into the trash.

Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar.

5 Likes

:crying_cat_face:

But I like kale and brussel sprouts.

3 Likes

:smiling_imp:

5 Likes

you need to shut up and sit down

6 Likes

Lol, I’ll take a “piece” too!! …prob is I’ll eat all 24 bars!!! :flushed:. 9,600 calories hmmm, maybe not soooo baddd. Justification at its best!!:chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

They arrived yesterday, none are melted, some are broken.

Neither of us has been poisoned.

SWMBO isn’t fond of dark chocolate, but she says she’ll compromise her principles for these.

In for three more. (Via the app.)

8 Likes

Sad but very true.

And on that note since mine came in the other day I’m going to go enjoy one

6 Likes

Terribly sorry! f you haven’t already, Please, if you haven’t already, contact our Customer Service and I will follow up with them,.

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

4 Likes

Nutrition info is inadequate, so adding. About 400 calories/bar

If you eat the wrapper too. Otherwise, 375 per the label you posted.

5 Likes