24-Piece 100% Cotton Towel Set

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

24-Piece 100% Cotton Towel Set
Price: $45.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, May 16 to Wednesday, May 17) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](http://www.woot.com/offers/24-piece-100-cotton-towel-set-5) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=24-Piece 100% Cotton Towel Set) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=24-Piece 100% Cotton Towel Set)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/8/2017 - $47.99 - Click To See Discussion (17 comments)

3/11/2017 - $47.99 (Woot Plus)
3/11/2017 - $47.99 (Woot Plus)
4/5/2016 - $54.99 (Woot Plus)

Nice Towels!

Well… Might want to check out the comments to the March 11 sale before you hit the big yellow button.

wow yeah I’ve learned to look at the comments before buying anything on here… 100% of the stated MSRPs on woot are misleading. Bad business practice that too many companies are doing now

Here is the link to the comments from March 11 describing the misleading MSRP and thinness of the towels: http://home.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7101028&ref=hm_cnt_odet_dsc

That is something that you do indeed learn in life. With few exceptions, MSRP are specifically set to a high place so you can get a “deal” from any store you buy the goods from.

MSRP is nothing but a made up number somewhere over wholesale cost. For the majority of products there have probably been 0 sales at the MSRP price.

$319.99 list price ?
Are you trying to fool me or yourself ??

Hands down the best towels you will ever get are the Noble Excellence towels from Dillards. NE towels are soft and thick and sometimes take 2 dry cycles to dry (well at least the body sheet takes 2 dry cycles). They are awesome. Unless you like thin sand paper feeling towels you will love the NE towels.

edit: you will pay in the $300s for a set of NE’s.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Wow… Just received them and feel that the $45 should be the MSRP.

Hopefully, they will fluff up a bit after washing. The pictures are VERY misleading.

The tag says “Economic Towels”. Something that the seller should have mentioned in the Ad.

I would NOT recommend these.

Wife not happy; I think they’re just okay. If you’re looking for thick, plush towels - look elsewhere!

Better than newspaper…Reasonably soft, but pretty sure Bounty paper towels would absorb more water. Does make an impressive stack of cloth when folded neatly. Would not use for intended purposes…

Made the mistake of believing that this was actually a $200 - $300 dollar towel set. The towels are very thin, not cushiony at all. The actual brand name on them is “Economic Towels.” The entire 24 piece set fits in the same space as four or five of my normal bath towels, including the two extra-large beach-size towels. I’m fairly disappointed.

Woot does not say these towels are “economic” or loosely woven (which they are, and it says that on the packaging I got when I received this crap-- sorry, it’s crap). I don’t know if I have the energy to return these, (and I know that is the “deal” with this offer–hoping people won’t bother to return the stuff, or hope it won’t unravel after a few uses), I feel really, really let down by Woot, first time I got something that is “cheap.” Thinking I will only buy electronics, these towels might serve as rags after a couple a launderings…really, really cheap. Not what I am used to from Woot…caveat emptor, fellow Wooters! (Woot victims?)

Buyers remorse…my set of towels arrived. They are going straight out the door to the donation center. My junior high gym towels were better than these.

These are not worth 4.50$ let alone the 45$ I wasted on them. I put all of these thru the laundry before using them and had to clean my dryer lint screen 3 times over the 60 minute drying cycle due to excessive amount of lint. I’ll bet they are only 90% cotton now, the other 10% washed off.