24oz ECO 2 Go Chillers 6Pk-Your Choice

Not the same quality

ordered the set of 6 gel tumblers and only one is in the box… seriously?

Sorry for the problem. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Got my cup today… yes a single cup.
Have an email into woot asking where the other five are. Did anyone else have this problem?

I had the same problem. Was a great deal for 6 but $20 for ONE was a bit over priced.

Sorry to hear that you were possibly shorted on your order.

If you haven’t already, please email into support@woot.com and let Woot Member Services know what has occurred. They’ll be more than happy to assist you in finding a resolve.

Same here. Clicked on this thread specifically to see if anyone else had this issue.

No response from customer service yet… I hope they realize there are only 2 viable solutions. Send me what I ordered or refund the full amount for 6 cups …

I ordered the package of 6 and only received one cup, as well. Seems to be a common theme.

I am emailing support.

I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t heard back from your email inquiry.

I’ve gone ahead and forwarded your post/info along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

Hey all. Wanted to drop you a note to let you know that we are aware that many of you received only one Chiller instead of 6.

See, a funny thing happened when they got to the warehouse. Seems that the peeps at the Amazon Fulfillment Center (our inventory) thought there was no way these were 6 packs so they kindly separated them all for us.

We are working now to figure out how many of you are affected and then we can work on a resolution. Bear with us. Even in these days of super fast email, research can take a bit of time.

Same exact thing happened to me. I emailed support last night when I received the shipment and still waiting for a response.

OK you can add my account to the list of people that need contacted, updated, ect… once you have a solution in place. Hope this gets resolved quick. I have bought from woot frequently and haven’t encounter this issue before, but as they say there is a first for everything. Really not a funny April fools joke though :-þ

Most wood shishkabob skewers are just about the perfect size to get inside the straws. Twist it around a bit with some water running through and the straws usually come out squeaky clean.

Glad I’m not the only one — and glad I looked at the discussion before I emailed. I, too, got one chiller.

Thanks Woot team for posting about the issue. I’ll send email.

Hi all. Just letting you know that we are still working on this. See my post above for all the details.

Feel free to email support@woot.com so they know you were impacted. Order number always helps. Please note that response may be delayed until we have the resolution in place.

The same thing happened to me. I sent an e-mail to support@woot.com. It’s been a week and the only response was an auto response with the case number bout 45 minutes after I submitted.

And, after I submitted this, I finished reading the thread. I understand it may take some time to resolve but an e-mail telling us you know about the problem (instead of us having to read this post) would be very helpful.

I’ve already e-mailed twice.

We’re aware that there’s a problem and working potentially on a mass-resolution. I’m sorry you haven’t heard back yet, but we should be getting in touch with you ASAP.

I understand that you guys are still working on a resolution.

Let me help you out.

Give me a refund. You obviously can’t fulfill the order, or you would have done so.

CRM:0136271

If you’d prefer a refund, please email support@woot.com with your order details. We’re not CS here in the forums and can’t process order related requests.