25 Random Comic Books + Collector Cards!

I came here looking for the same answer. I always look for any reason not to buy three, and usually get three - to divide the shipping three ways. But not if all three sets of comics are the same issues.

If I can get assurance that I will get 75 different issues, I will be in for 3. If not, I won’t get any.

$15 + $5 shipping for 25 random comics isn’t that great of a deal. You could spend the same amount of money on back issues at your local comic book store, support local business and actually finish a storyline.

we are the supplier of the comics we have millions of comics at our warehouse the boxes are made from the millions of comics we have it is an incredible variety. each box will contain top names if you are ordain more than on box it will be almost impossible t get the same comics as our variety I so great Thank You

Sounds like a cool bundle, now to determine how many and what else to buy from woot today!

I misread the collector cards to mean the bag and board, which might seem silly for such inexpensive comics, but that’s how I like to store them after I read them regardless!

See the rep’s answer above. They’re stocking these from millions of comics. No two boxes should be the same. In other words, random isn’t determined by our warehouse. So WIN!

This is probably the coolest woot! of all time! Its like a random boc but you know that its gonna be some sweet comics!

I can no say you will get 75 different comics but you will get 3 boxes that have a great variety box are made from the lions of comics in our warehouse boxes will not be the same 25 comics in each box but some may end up with a few of the names If you order more than 1 box if you der more than on box I think you will be happy with he assortment this message is from the supplier

I sense a statistics discussion coming.

Also, so much for “comics build language skills”.

I ordered one. I figure any duplicates - I give them out at halloween. The kids think it’s the coolest.

My boys have a budding love for all things comic books and superheroes. Thanks for giving me a chance to immerse them in the comic book genre.

I don’t have a shop local enough to go to, so this will do nicely!

They will freak out and I can’t wait to see it!

I was thinking 2 weeks. Either you read slowly, or I have to poop a lot. Bought 3 to even out the score.

What a great idea! Note thought that each box will have 25 different comics. No dupes in the box.

I think the original price listed is a little ambition, and based on how much new release comics cost, at 2.99-3.99, usually. Generally, back-issue comics go for .99, which makes this a pretty nice deal… IF you only get one.

Get two, save on shipping, and you have an even better deal.

You do miss out on the chance to dig through a colossal box of comics though, if that’s your thing.

My brother owns a comic books store and continuously sells GOOD, WELL-KNOWN comics for under a buck. Sometime 2 for a dollar. I’m sure other local comic shops do the same to keep their inventory fresh.

Not a great deal.

Does he bring them to my door?

Dentists, Optometrists, and Physicians: This is your chance to be one of the coolest doctors on the planet.

I normally get my bulk comics on Ebay 50 books for $19-25 with free shipping, but I couldn’t pass this up. In for 3.

But I might already have them bagged and boxed, especially if they’re from the nineties. So I might get a dupe to my collection :slight_smile: