25 Random Comics + Collector Cards!

Most embarrassing thing about recycling this write-up is that the BEST Batman ever is now Will Arnett.

The “25 Random Comics” is false, I had magazines mixed in with mine last time and when I contacted woot I got the cold shoulder.

Pretty good actually.

Outside of the 20 or so titles listed, what are some of the other Comic titles that were included in previous offers like this?

Just curious

Last time woot had similar offer I got some decent comic books, as said above “good for a bathroom read”. This time its comics and cards. I thought I would give the cards to my kid since he loves superheroes.
What a huge disapoitment! This time comic books are utter trash and cards were… well there were no superheroes at all. They did include a card with Margaret Thatcher (WTF!?), some cards with Disney Huntchback of NotreDame, and other garbage. Terrible. None of the cards have anything to do with Marvel, DC or any other comic book publisher… My last order on woot!

Not for much longer

http://www.archiecomics.com/Blogs/tabid/97/EntryId/1563/LEGENDARY-COMIC-BOOK-CHARACTER-ARCHIE-ANDREWS-DIES-IN-JULY.aspx

WTF Woot?? Did you raid some random nerd’s comic collection? I actually expected new and current comics and other stuff, but everything I got in the box dated from 1988-2011. And whats the deal with the PINK envelope with random cards… I guess my expectations were a bit too high for this, lol.