25 Random Comics + Collector Cards!

List price $80?! AHAHAHAHA! These are dollar bin comics. And cards that are like $.99 a pack at most comic shops that still carry them. Save your money.

What sort of comics did you get?!
I was 9 years old in in '90 and was reading most of these.

Anyone pull any Ticks or Flaming Carrots?

Ben Affleck a better actor than Christian Bale? Yeah he may have been in a few good, ok great movies lately, but IMO there really is no comparison. Bale over Gigli ANYDAY!

awesome deal!

ordered random comics & they didn’t arrive with the rest of my order. No other tracking number & I was still charged!! First time using woot, most likely the last time as well.

the comics are shipping directly from the vendor so they will ship separately. The sale for this item said it would ship in 3-5 business days. This is the 3rd business day. You’re still in good shape. Don’t give up on us yet.

Ordered mine early last week, still waiting on a tracking number…

(You ordered on Friday 10/25.)

Soon. They shall ship soon.

I ordered two sets of these along with the Gunnar glasses that were for sale on Friday. Woot sent me an email with shipping info saying that the glasses and comic books were shipped. Yesterday I got the glasses, but no comic books. Also, Woot support has not responded to my email about this issue. Not happy with Woot right now after all the stuff I’ve loyally bought from here.

Those items shipped from different warehouses. The comics drop ship directly from the vendor.

Soon. They’ll ship soon.

What about the comics themselves coming from different warehouses? I got one box of 25 comics today, but I ordered three along with cheese and a conjoined pair of monoculars.

If you have concerns about your order, I’d suggest emailing Woot Member Services for assistance. Be sure to include your order number so they can find your info more quickly. support@woot.com

My 2 boxes of comics arrived today. FedEx tried to deliver them yesterday but I wasn’t home.

Just to add, I got my comics today (ordered 3). Final count is 70 assorted comics, 3 Catwoman #1 and 2 Devil May Cry book 3s. Way better than I expected, would buy again.