250 Movie Pack on DVD

Select the “Western” button, instead of the other 3 buttons

It’s not rocket science

more of the same Digital1Stop [Page 1] - Compumusic, Inc.

I’m just to big of a “cheap” horror movie fan to pass this up.

In for 1/

Hmmm the Horror ones sure do sound comical… if I had the money that would be the one for me.

Looking at the horror list, I wouldn’t limit it to a single genre. A lot of sci fi mixed in, some mystery, etc.

On the other hand, if I didn’t already own crappy copies of “Carnival of Souls” and “The Brain that Wouldn’t Die,” I’d have already ordered. Those are two damn fine stupid films.

On yet a third hand, I find myself deeply tempted by the Shadow movies and also “Murder by Television.” That has always been one of my favorite movie titles. The mystery box seems a little more consistent.

But… you can only choose three.

Not a definite answer, but over at Amazon, IIRC, other sets from the same company get good reviews.

Halfway through the Horror title list and I see no less than 10 movies done on Mystery Science Theater 3000, including “The Brain That Wouldn’t Die”, “Bloodlust” and “The Killer Shrews”

Also see the original “Little Shop of Horrors” featuring Jack Nicholson. I think I might have to be in for 1 out of morbid curiosity.

At $40.00 shipped. 16 cents per disk, you don’t have to watch them all to get your money’s worth.

I’m lousy at math so help me out here.

If I get one of each genre, that’s 1000 movies. Do you think that’s enough movies to last me when I move to a Pacific island to tune out society?

If so, maybe this should be relabeled as the hermit or recluse special.

Bonus Musing: If this was Netflix, and I got two movies a week (my standard rental pace) on my island it will take 9.5 years to get through them all. If I watch each three times that’s almost 30 years of movies.

Hmm… maybe these would sell best to people who have bomb shelters. 30 years of below ground viewing pleasure, can’t ask for more than that.

Keep in mind that some of them are shorts.

The horror one is AMAZING for my weekly bad movie night with friends. This is why I love Woot!

Western, Family and Horror packs currently going for $89.99 on Amazon and the Mystery Pack is $99.99. This is a great deal. The reviews are all fairly positive.

This is a MST3K lover’s dream. While your MST3K collection might just overlap this set a bit, there are plenty more MST3K-quality movies in the mix. How can “Terror Creatures from the Grave” not be awesomely bad? And “She Gods of Shark Reef” for cryin’ out loud (Rodger Corman, even). There are also RiffTrax, Film Crew, and Cinematic Titanic movies in this mix. I’d say you’re in for top quality bad movies right here. I am VERY tempted.

You had me at “Manos: The Hands of Fate”

SOLD!!!

Just picked up the Horror pack. I heard that The Giant Gila Monster flick is 5-Star lolz

I may have to start such an event. “Nachos, Beer and Bad Movies Night”. Mmmmmmm.

I wish “Rocket Science” was one of the 4 Genre Types to choose from. Then it’d be an “in for”!

I’m in 4 1 my dad loves the old westerns!

John Wayne is in 26 of them!