27pc Fidget Toy Mystery Box

27pc Fidget Toy Mystery Box

1 Like

My packageā€¦
let me shares it with youā€¦

Yes, thats exactly how it was delivered.
Bag torn open, box crushed.
Contents partially free.

1,2,ā€¦ 22ā€¦

Momma why do the shipping gods hate me so?

No 5 pieces arenā€™t worth doing much about, other than a small whine online commiserating with my woot family.

May your packages arrive intact wooters!

5 Likes

Customer service will have options for you. Itā€™s good to tell them about these things. Hereā€™s the blurb.

Hi there, if you havenā€™t already done so please contact Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48 hours for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: Iā€™m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

pepper, ty for the blurb but imma gonna deal with 5 things lost somewhere in UPS land by hoping they make someone else happy.

in the grand scheme of reasons to reach out to CS, this is a really minor event thats not worth either of our times to pursue.

Also in being helpfulā€¦
the white thing with the 5 colored spheres is bigger than it looks in the picture.
the toy that keeps ending up in my hand is the ā€œcubeā€ made up of 8 blocks that flip and flop over and over sort of like a ā€˜Jacobs Ladderā€™ but squares.

2 Likes

We donā€™t mind if you reach out. It helps us track issues with items and vendors. :slight_smile:

Issues, like the pop octagon where after pressing the popping bits a couple times several developed tears?
Or that the image was sorta misleading about the actual size of the things.
a nice thing or 3 and then whatever we got on clearance from OTC to pad it out.
sorry being cranky, i might need a nap.

Yeah, if itā€™s not living up to expectations, give them a note.

You underestimate my lack of desire to explain to a CSR my issues.
Technically the only thing thats ā€œwrongā€ was 5 pieces were lost in transit.
I got the items I ordered, no where did they say the images were actual depictions of the items and their sizes.
Cavet Emptor and all thatā€¦

The stuff in them is totally worth the 60 cents a piece I paidā€¦
(or is low enough I just lack the desire to do much beyond whine on the forums.)
When 27 or 35 can fit in the same size boxā€¦

Yeah the nap didnā€™t help, still cranky.

2 Likes

Although I understood I was purchasing budget fidgets, the quality of some of the fidgets are a little rough and not quite worth the price, for me.