2gether3ever

I hope this shirt comes with a spoiler alert!

sighs I was wondering when we’d get a LOST tee here.

I don’t watch it, and even if I did, I wouldn’t wear a LOST tee…

I’d rather lose it, personally.

LOOOSTT!! :smiley:

Wow, just like with the show, I stopped paying attention a third of the way through.

I want to like this shirt, but for the life of me I can’t understand the reference. I get Lost, I see the crown that replaced the regular symbol…but I still don’t get it.

I’m totally lost right now…

I immediately think of Lost, but then I see the crown and I think of Doctor Who and the shirt Rose wears when she goes to visit the Queen and is made a Dame – before it’s even an actual title.

I’ll be buying this.

Homer: Marge, name one philosopher who is on this woot! shirt.

Marge: Kant.

Homer: No need for potty mouth just because you can’t think of one.

If only I was a Lost fan. Perhaps I am really am lost for not watching Lost.

Nah, it’s probably just a crappy show.

love lost, but i dont understand what the crown is all about.

Is this some type of English coin nod? Someone, please explain to the faint-minded, please?!

That’s really not a bad recap. Sure, a few details were left out, but the big picture is there.

I’ve been wanting a Lost shirt for a long time, and this is just fantastic. I got one!

Is this another Dr. Who reference that i won’t understand?

2 day Shipping should be free so everyone can have it for their Lost Finale Party.

I thought there were two episodes left.

It’s a line Jack said “Live together or Die alone.”

I’m so lost about where to find what I want to say about this shirt.

Can someone please explain this? I have no idea what this shirt is supposed to be about.

EDIT: should have read the description… Still don’t totally get it, but at least I know what it’s referencing now. :stuck_out_tongue: