3.1CH Soundbar Audio Mount

DO NOT BUY. Mine arrived broken with no power at all. Tried everything, but unfortunately after we hung it up which was a chore.

No response from Woot, company that imports this appears to have gone out of business, then reformed under another name. They will not respond either.

I’m sorry for the issues. Make sure you check spam folders for a response from Woot CS.

I’ll send them a note to see what’s up.

I had no issues with mine and love them. The go on the wall into the studs with 4 lag bolts. I only used two bolts on mine at opposite corners because my tv is so light weight and it took about 10 minutes to install. Not sure why you had such issues. These aren’t imported and the manufactuer/distributor is in Florida (still in business). Who did you try to call for help?

Had no problems with mine. Have 3 of of them and all were installed in about 1 hour total. Love them so far.

I don’t have my 60" Tv mounted on wall can I attach it to this or do I need an additional mount for the tv?

This is the mount and 3.1 sound system all in one/combined. And it’s a very heavy duty tv mount at that. Make sure you hit the studs with the lag bolts so it’s nice and secure.

Any idea if this is compatible with some type of corner mount or swinging mount instead of just bolting flat on the wall?

Probably not, but I’m not 100% sure. Problem I see is that the sound system is the part that is mounted to the wall. The the tv and hooks get hung on the wall mount with speakers.

Anything is possible but I think this would be very difficult to say the least.

Probably not, but I’m not 100% sure. Problem I see is that the sound system is the part that is mounted to the wall. The the tv and hooks get hung on the wall mount with speakers.

Anything is possible but I think this would be very difficult to say the least.

Do these sound OK or good. Suspect better than TV speakers tho. Hmmm. Waffling on this. Or maybe just need some waffles.

Don’t waffle around, they sound pretty decent. Probably like 4 x’s better than your TV speakers at least. For the price they have them at now it’s an absolute steal. The heavy duty mount is worth more than that without the speakers.

Can you tell me the size of the actual unit(just the rectangular part, not including the speaker)

Says in the video 'supports up to 90" TV

I purchased a similar model about a year ago, Audio Solutions Audio Mount w/Dolby Digital Speaker .

I really enjoyed it, until a bored puppy mangled the remote control. This one, like mine, seems to lack external control buttons and is completely reliant on the remote. Does anyone know where to get a replacement remote, or a generic remote that would be compatible? I can’t even turn it on, let alone adjust volume.

In terms of sound quality, it was great for the price point, though anything but spoken word through the 3.5mm jack was very buzzy. Optical is fine though.

The one you linked to is by Audio Solutions. Here’s the warranty link we use for their sales. You might start there.

Let me know if you were able to get a remote through the manufacturer. If not I may have an extra remote however if I’m not mistaken it was for the older 3.1 unit and not the soundbar. But they both had the same functions so I’m guessing it would work.

FWIW, I googled up the manual before ordering one here yesterday, and there is a section on how to get this unit to cooperate with a “learning remote”, which makes me believe that you could get it to work with some sort of universal remote. May even be an app that could do it? http://metrahometheater.com/media/files/TVAMSBAR3-1_Manual.pdf

What’s up woot? Why was my order for this cancelled yet you still have it on here for people to buy?

I’m really sorry about that. Can you send me a private message with your order info so I can look into it?