(3-Pack) Men's Fleece Full-Zip Hoodies

(3-Pack) Men's Fleece Full-Zip Hoodies

2 Likes

No choice on which 3 colors?

2 Likes

No. We’ll pick for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, this might be perfect if just knew how thick or heavy they were.

We purchased some hoodies from Woot recently (these were not the same as the ones we bought),and we were disappointed at the quality.

The veterans were happy to get them, but we just weren’t happy with them…so we are a little gun-shy. :grimacing:

I think the sherpa lined ones would b a better choice 4 them i bought several here on woot. They r soft, warm and have held up well after several washings. Both hubby and i wear these (not this one, the sherpa ones), even keep spares n each car. Not 2 light, not 2 heavy. Think woot still has them 4 sale now and again. I will try and find the link 4 ya.

2 Likes

They still have them… order at least 1 or 2 sizes up!

2 Likes

Thanks, we are going to look into those! :+1::hugs:

1 Like

One of the veterans used to be an XXL, but he is probably down to a medium (after chemo and radiation).

So we are guessing after reading your post, we should probably order at least a large.

We know he doesn’t want anything too tight around his midsection, near his port-a-cath, and down his arms.

If you are thinking of getting another one, there is a $5 off coupon that ends today 07 April 2023.

BTW, we think the ones you pointed us to were a better choice than the others. We did size up. Thank you for the recommendation.:+1:

We just have to figure out how to keep the lining from getting “crunchy” and “itchy.” (Skin gets a little more sensitive when the wearer is more mature and going through chemo and radiation.:frowning:)

Thanks again for posting.

1 Like

Glad it worked out. I have washed ours several times and the lining is still soft and fluffy. I do zip her up b4 putting in washer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fyi, i just list my mom 2 cancer n early Feb…i understand the c issues…more than i ever wanted 2. I just cant talk about it much. 2 fresh and still hurting

1 Like

Sorry to hear that.:crying_cat_face:

It is hard.

Just let you be you, and feel the way you feel. It is okay to not talk about anything right now if you don’t want. You will know when you are ready.

Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.:pray:

Sending love and lightness of heart and mind.:palms_up_together:

1 Like