3 Shirts for $25!: August 29 - August 30, 2022

logo_woot

August 29 - August 30, 2022

1. Add 3 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “3 Shirts for $25!” sale.

2. We’ll take 44.45% off your order subtotal at checkout. Hooray!

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “3 Shirts for $25!” sale.

5. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 3 or more tees in our “3 Shirts for $25!” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers with a mailing address in the United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 44.45% will be deducted at checkout.
  • You must have 3 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 3 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from August 29, 2022 at 12:00am CT until August 30, 2022 at 11:59pm CT

@Narfcake

Why does it say Prime discount at checkout? I’m an even number.

Not sure? We probably set something up incorrectly.

It just does, kind of a default setting. I guess when we set these discounts up we called it ‘prime discount’ because that’s the only discount we anticipated offering, but now we use it for everybody all the time. And now we’re too busy hunting down deals to change the name of that discount type.

We’ll get to it one day.

The discount title can be anything in my opinion, as long as the discount applies it’s all good