3 Shirts for $25!: February 8 - February 10, 2023

logo_woot

February 8 - February 10, 2023

1. Add 3 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “3 Shirts for $25!” sale.

2. We’ll take 44.45% off your subtotal on the final checkout screen.

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “3 Shirts for $25!” sale.

4. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 3 or more tees in our “3 Shirts for $25!” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers with a mailing address in the United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 44.45% will be deducted at checkout.
  • You must have 3 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 3 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from February 8, 2023 at 12:00am CT until February 10, 2023 at 11:59pm CT
1 Like

@Narfcake

1 Like

Attempting to place an order - but the discount isn’t applying - it’s showing $45 for 3?

4 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

6 for $90?

5 Likes

THE DISCOUNT SHOWS UP IN THE CHECKOUT. IT WILL NOT SHOW UP IN THE CART.

4 Likes

I went to checkout & it still wasn’t showing…
Will try again in a bit

2 Likes

I went all the way to check out but didn’t go through with it since that looming $45 was still hanging around scaring $25 off.

1 Like

Not the checkout.

Also not the checkout.

THE CHECKOUT

3 Likes

I’M IN THE CHECKOUT AND IT STILL SAYS $45.

1 Like

Did you pick 3 of the $15 tee shirts from the link up top?

Thanks for the screenshots, I guess I thought check out was before you push the pay button.

More like you’ll see the discount on the finally receipt?

2 Likes

It should show up on the screen that says “place order”… you’ll see the discounted total before you commit to the purchase.

If it’s not showing up then there’s something wrong.

Also this is only for the tee shirts. V necks, sweatshirts, long sleeve shirts won’t count.

1 Like

So, I ordered 7 more shirts - I need help

Hi, my name is Wooterxxxx and I have an issue with buying Woot tshirts

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.