3 Shirts for $30: October 20 - October 23, 2021

logo_woot

Oct. 20 - 23, 2021

1. Get your cart subtotal to $45 by adding 3 OR MORE tees from our “3 tees for $30 with code SPOOKY30!!” sale to your cart.

2. Enter code SPOOKY30 at checkout.

3. Voila! We’ll drop the price automagically! Hooray!

4. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “3 tees for $30 with code SPOOKY30!” sale.

5. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite two or more tees in our 3 tees for $30 sale!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Discount ONLY applies to the tees featured in the 3 tees for $30 sale!
  • Your cart subtotal must be at a minimum of $45 BEFORE the coupon code will activate and drop the price. (Hint: 3 tees = $45. Easy, right?)
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes.
  • Offer is not stackable with any other promotion.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you! Just remember that THE DISCOUNT WILL ONLY APPLY TO THE TEES IN THE “3 tees for $30 sale” SALE!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Offer valid from October 20, 2021 at 12am CT until October 23, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
  • For you math nerds: As long as your cart subtotal is $45 or more, you will get a discount of 33.34% off (aka- a $10 shirt) for EACH tee in your cart from the “3 tees for $30 sale” sale ONLY.
2 Likes

Code does not work when adding three (3) “Get Your Shift Together” shirts to the cart, although this shirt is listed under the sale.

1 Like

looking into this.

UPDATE: UGHHH, in trying to recreate this issue I bought 3 shirts…this happens way too often.

UPDATE UPDATE: Bought 3 more shirts by accident.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE: Shirt team was not able to recreate this, the code worked on this shirt for us with 3 in the cart. If you are logged in with Amazon, make sure your address is selected and payment method is selected. Make sure your subtotal is showing.

1 Like

That seemed to work for me. I was having the same problem as @dheckelman, but it worked after I selected my address and payment method. Otherwise it would tell me that the code didn’t work.

1 Like

Update: I definitely was logged-in and had both shipping and payment selected, but entering the code labeled it “invalid.”

But it seems to be working now.

Probably the gremlins. Great shirt though, glad it worked.

2 Likes