3 Tees for $24!: December 6 - December 8, 2022

logo_woot

December 6 - December 8, 2022

1. Add 3 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “3 Shirts for $24!” sale.

2. We’ll take 46.67% off your shirts from the featured sale at checkout, as long as you have 3 or more in your cart. Hooray!

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “3 Shirts for $24!” sale.

4. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 3 or more tees in our“3 Shirts for $24!” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers with a mailing address in the United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 46.67% will be deducted at checkout.
  • You must have 3 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 3 shirts, the discount will only apply on the shirts from this offer.
  • Offer valid from December 6, 2022 at 12:00am CT until December 8, 2022 at 11:59pm CT
1 Like

@Narfcake

3 for $24 but i have to buy 4? wtf is this crap, very misleading.

i think it may be a typo from a poor c/p from a prior similar deal. notice the 2nd to last bullet point is not even complete. for kicks i tried adding 3 tshirts to cart from the promo page and it showed $24 without needing to add anything else

edit: cc @Lady5tark for potential clarification

2 Likes

X4 in my cart and it’s taking only $17 off, what am I missing?

you got a better deal… i tried 4 shirts like the post says and only got $14 off

are all 4 from the promo page? i tried adding a 4th and the discount increased. i think items not from that page won’t get discounted.

1 Like

All from the linked page, yep, ranging in price from $15 - 19. Guessing the $19 ones aren’t eligible. The usual Woot BS, guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

Edit: looks like they changed the selection/prices right as I was commenting this. Of course that makes two of the ones in my cart ineligible

bummer. i obviously didn’t look at all of them but couldn’t find any with an option besides $15 tshirt to try. hopefully a staff member will come along to clear things up

(gonna try the tag again in case doing it in an edit as i did before doesn’t actually notify cc: @Lady5tark )

edit: ah that explains it. sucks that they switched things up like that instead of having it ready at launch time

I just tried with 3 shirts and the proper discount was applied. Okay, actually it took off an additional 3 cents. In any case, there’s wasn’t a need for 4 shirts so the opening post has been edited.

1 Like

thanks! looks like you missed one (item #1 at the top of the post)

The $19 shirts are from the catalog and sometimes take up to 10 mins after midnight to show up correctly in the sale. Based on the time you posted it was right after midnight, might just have been lagging to update.

Thanks @Narfcake for fixing! It really is only 3…I think I need more naps…

I added 3 from the promo page and got a discount, but it’s not the correct discount. Are there shirts on the promo page that shouldn’t be there?

• Subtotal (3) $45.00

• Shipping & Handling $0.00

• Prime discount -$14.02

• Total $30.98

1 Like

This is a weird one. Let me tag @ThunderThighs and @notmatty.

Same thing with my order- three shirts, wrong discount.

Same issue here. Added 3 to my cart and no discount. Is there a promo code we need to enter? If it’s a specific shirt thing how do we tell which shirts are eligible for the discount?

1 Like

@Lady5tark

For what it’s worth, I tried it with three of the same shirt from the sale and then three different shirts, also from the sale, and it worked both times.

@Wooter168831895 can you both screenshot me the shirts you are adding if you have time so I can see what is and isn’t working?