30% Off Shirt.Woot orders

Blogheaders_580x250

1. Stop by and browse the catalog. How about something from our Mando-palooza?

2. Add any apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Enter code LASTCHANCE at checkout.

4. Voila! We’ll drop the price by 30%. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get shopping!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for customers with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Offer valid from December 9, 2019 at 12am CT until December 11, 2019 at 11:59pm CT.

WHERE WAS THIS LAST WEEK WHEN I BOUGHT A BUNCH OF STUFF ON TUESDAY?!

5 Likes

wait for you to buy so we could use your coupon on Monday. Just kidding! Buy more! You’ve surely forgotten someone… :gift:

the shirts are great!! love the designs. May i suggest make stickers!! and if you make promos for it, even better!!

2 Likes

Last chance code doesn’t work for me!

Are you putting the code in as one word? I just checked, and it works for me.

I just placed an order for a shirt yesterday and got the email with this code today. is there a way to get the difference back?

That would be a question for Woot Customer Service. Not sure it works that way though.

Same! Wtf

I just checked, and it works for me.

Are you entering it as one word, and (this may sound dumb), is the item in your cart an apparel item from shirt.woot?

Code doesn’t work for me either. Put it in at least six different ways and none of them work!

It doesn’t work for me either!!!

Just tested it again and it’s working fine. Make sure you have a shirt from shirt.woot in your cart with a minimum of $15 (cost of a shirt). The code is LASTCHANCE, no spaces. Try clearing temps/cache. Another browser?

If it’s still not working, contact Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

The code wouldn’t work in Chrome but did in Explorer.