30% Off Woot! Shirt Apparel!

Blog Header

1. Stop by the Shirt page and browse through all of our rad designs. (Shirts make GREAT gifts, btw).

2. Add any apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Enter code BOUNTY at checkout.

4. Voila! We’ll drop the price of all Woot! Shirt apparel items by 30%. Hooray! (Coupon valid for one order per user.)

5. What are you waiting for? Head to the Shirt page and let’s get shopping!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, masks or neck gaiters, blankets, totes, etc.
  • Deal is valid (11/13-11/14).
  • The coupon is only valid for ONE (1) order per user, but you can use that order to purchase as many apparel items as you want. I mean, if you wanna buy 300 shirts in one order, we’re not gonna stop you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Offer valid from November 13, 2020 at 12am CT until November 14, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.

Here’s the most important part: the link to the catshirtswoot CATalog.

Looks like this code doesn’t work from mobile devices. I was only able to use it on my PC.

1 Like

Hi there. We’ve discovered an issue with Amazon Payments on iOS 14 while looking into the coupon issue. If possible, check out on the desktop until the Amazon Payments team can fix it.