30% Off Woot! Shirt orders: August 4 - August 7, 2022

30__Blog_600x200

1. Stop by and browse a while…we know you’ll find designs you love!

2. Add any Woot! Shirt apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

4. Voila! We’ll apply the discount at checkout. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get popular with these designs !

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer only applies to apparel items from the Woot! Shirt category. Apparel items from other Woot! categories (like Sports & Outdoors or Home) will NOT receive the discount
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items on Woot! Shirt such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of 1 shirt required.
  • Offer valid from August 4, 2022 at 12am CT until August 7, 2022 at 11:59pm CT.

@Narfcake

This thread is missing a link to the catshirtswoot CATalog.

I just tried to check out with two shirts in my cart. The discount was not applied… I will try again tomorrow.

You wouldn’t see the discount until the final checkout page.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Thanks for helping out around here! I was at the “Place Your Order” page and the discount did not apply.

It did work just fine tonight, though. :slight_smile: Got my shirts ordered and am a happy camper.

1 Like

There was a little snaffoo right when it first launched, so thank YOU for coming back to try it again. Glad you got shirted!