30% Off Woot! Shirt orders: December 11 - 14, 2020

30%off_Blog_600x200

December 11 - 14, 2020

1. Stop by and browse a while…we know you’ll find designs you love!

2. Add any apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Enter code SHIRTY30 at checkout.

4. Voila! We’ll drop the price by 30%. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get popular with these designs or browse Shirt.Woot’s 2020 Holiday Gift Guide !

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 30,000 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from December 11, 2020 at 12am CT until December 14, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

The code isn’t working with the Woot Gear shirts :slightly_frowning_face:

Those are being sold in the Clearance section so they don’t count, which is too bad.

Does not say they are excluded. Says ANY apparel (min. $15) :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t work for Woot so I can’t speak to the specifics. Sorry.

The code isnt working for me either. My tshirt choices were not in clearance. It doesn’t even acknowledge that a code was even put in.

Great, the shirts I couldn’t get that last sale because the code was glitchy doesn’t work with this new 30% off code. I’m done :unamused:

1 Like

I selected a bunch of shirts, went to check out and signed into my Amazon account to pay as usual, and never in all of this process was there a place to even enter the promo code…so my complaint differs from those where the discount was not applied. I use the (iOS) app vs. website…could that be the issue?

It’s above your address in the checkout.

3 Likes

30% Off Woot! Shirt orders

Just in case anyone is still having issues, it is there in the title, Woot Shirt. Only items on the Woot.Shirt page qualify with the exceptions listed:

Restrictions and fine print:

Discount applied at checkout.
Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes
You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 30,000 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
Minimum purchase of $15 required.
Offer valid from December 11, 2020 at 12am CT until December 14, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.

OMGosh thank you! (Also, duh!!)

1 Like