30% Off Woot! Shirt orders: February 12 - February 14, 2021

Valentines_Blog_600x200

February 12- 14, 2021

1. Stop by and browse a while…we know you’ll find designs you love!

2. Add any apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Enter code SOLVED at checkout.

4. Voila! We’ll drop the price by 30%. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get popular with these designs !

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required.
  • Offer valid from February 12, 2021 at 12am CT until February 14, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.

Introducing a mdW V-Day original design: “I love you so much that my heart exploded all over this shirt”

Now 30% off!

8 Likes

Checkout screen says promo code SOLVED is not valid (3 tshirts in my cart)

2 Likes

Another wonderful @mydearWootson original. I don’t know how you come up with these great designs.

2 Likes

Me too I have 3 shirts says not valid

Got mine, thanks woot!

1 Like

I have 5 and same issue, not valid

Still haven’t heard back from Woot regarding the 30% off T-shirts today. The promo code SOLVED didn’t work for me either.

Hi all. On the coupon, make sure you have at least $15 worth of shirts from shirt.woot.com in your cart. Blankets, totes, and other non-apparel items do not count.

I have 5 t-shirts and the code doesn’t work

coupon code SOLVED (or Solved or solved) not working for me either. it’s not yet 2/14/21 @ 11:59 pm CT. had 4 shirts in my cart even. was going to order my valentine the perfect gift. super bummed, sad panda.

just tried again and it worked!