30% Off Woot! Shirt orders: March 11 - March 14, 2021

600x200_blogpost-30%Off

March 11 - 14, 2021

1. Stop by and browse a while…we know you’ll find designs you love!

2. Add any Woot! Shirt apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Enter code LOTTERY at checkout.

4. Voila! We’ll drop the price by 30%. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get popular with these designs !

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer only applies to apparel items from the Woot! Shirt category. Apparel items from other Woot! categories (like Sports & Outdoors or Home) will NOT receive the discount
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items on Woot! Shirt such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required (cart subtotal must be $15 or more before the discount can be activated).
  • Offer valid from March 11, 2021 at 12am CT until March 14, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.

If you’re looking for the pictured shirts they’re in the Cool Shirts for People sale over >>HERE<<.

1 Like

Tried code LOTTERY on 2 shirts and Code is not valid. Is there an issue with the code?
Waited a few minutes and tried again. Now it is working.

1 Like

The code isn’t working. Typical Woot incompetence.

It works for me.

I just checked.

The code is also not working for me. :disappointed:

I was able to use the code a few days ago, but was not able to use it yesterday or today. I thought maybe it was a one-use code, but the write up says we can order 300 shirts if we want to…

I too was unable to use the code. Spent a fair bit of $ on shirts for gifts Sunday night, and alas, no discount.