30% Off Woot! Shirt orders

1. Stop by and browse the catalog.

2. Add any apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Enter code ZOOOM at checkout.

4. Voila! We’ll drop the price by 30%. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Shop all feaured designs or check out some Classics!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Offer valid from August 7, 2020 at 12am CT until August 10, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
4 Likes

I need tee’s like I need a concussion but 4 hyperbolic holes for classy classical $15 minus mahhhvelous 30% is…¯_(ツ)_/¯…a craptastic trifecta!!!

1 Like

This thread is missing a link to the shirt.woot CATalog.

6 Likes

Too expensive. I WANT 75% OFF

3 Likes

Eh. I’d rather the shirts come with cake.

3 Likes

Got this one?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

doesn’t appear to be working… :frowning:

@entername, make sure you put in all three o’s (zooom). Capitalization not required.

1 Like

You know what would be great? A way to filter for all available long sleeve Ts (or hoodie, or tank, etc.). Trying to justify getting more shirts… :wink:

1 Like

code isn’t working for me either, and yes I did use 3 o’s, tried capped and small case.

BTW, logging in with Amazon account seemed to be the problem. Once I logged in with woot account, it worked.

Your ZOOOM code is not working. How do I get my 30% now? I want to order asap. ty

It works now! ZOOOM 30% off worked & I was logged in w Prime. ty for fixing so fast!