Apple Watch - Your Choice (S & D)

Apple Watch - Your Choice (S & D)

The 42mm is $279 BRAND NEW @ Best Buy so why would anyone pay $299 for a SCRATCH & DENT model !!!

You’re comparing the price of our series 3 GPS + Cellular to BB’s GPS only model.

That’s not a valid comparison.

2 Likes

The description for the series 3 42mm GPS + Cellular model says it’s the stainless steel case. Are you sure this is correct??

2 Likes

The series 3 on or before black friday will be $200 new. if this were last july this would be a good deal but so close to black friday and cyber monday I would wait.

1 Like

Good catch! I may just buy a new one to replace my current AW3. Stainless is great.

Black Friday deal at Target is a series 3 GPS for $199.99

https://blackfriday.com/ads/black-friday/target/6

The Target add is really lacking in details. I pulled the trigger on the Best Buy deal but that was a series 3 gps only which is not listed here. The Target add scares me as I don’t want to have to deal with the crowds for a 38mm Watch (And possible limited quantities). These are not bad deals unless you might want to deal with Black Friday crowds.

Let’s hope so. I purchased one assuming the description was right! Haha

Does anyone realize the Apple watch 3 is going on sale for $179 on Black Friday. This seems like a terrible deal, unfortunately.

No subscription ( monthly) fee for BB’s

I wish we could specify whether we would be getting stainless steel … that’s too big a gamble

The Woot! one does not require a subscription either. A cellular plan is only needed if you want the watch to operate mostly independent of it’s paired iPhone. My spouse has the Series 3 42mm GPS+Cellular. It does NOT have a phone plan (yet). It can do everything a subscribed watch can do EXCEPT that the paired iPhone must be on and it must either be within Bluetooth range or on the same open WIFI network.

Are there any restrictions with regard to the network these can be used on (ie Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, etc.)?