COWIN Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headphones

COWIN Noise Canceling Bluetooth Headphones

Have this set that I got on a lightning deal or something like that from the mother ship.

I love these. Very comfortable. The “cans” have nice foam padding on the inside and are very comfortable for long periods of use. I have them setup in my living room connected to my FireStick to watch TV after the kids go to bed. There have been binges times that I have sat for a few hours and didn’t even remember I was wearing them.

Sound quality is good for the price, but I’m no audiophile. Good bass, good tone, good enough for me.

Noise cancelling is decent. It allows you to toggle between on with or on without noise cancelling. I definitely notice a difference between the two but cannot guarantee the quality of noise cancelling (see personal usage above, generally with no noise cancelling). I can say that the cans block out a decent amount of noise as it is.

Battery life has been stellar. Lots of stand by time with decent usage (again, see above usage). I have to charge it maybe once every other week.

Comes with 3.5mm jack and cable for direct connect, which works well with my Nintendo Switch if I want to play and actually hear my games (before my kids come up and constantly ask “What are you playing? What are you PLAYing?” WHAT are you PLAYing, DADDY?" “DADDY! What are you PLAYING?”)

Overall, would recommend for non-audiophile every day use.