36-in. Outdoor Patio Round Firepit Table

Hi there. Have you reached out to the carrier?

If all else fails, reach out to Woot! CS.

1 Like

No. It’s an Amazon Logistics tracking number. I don’t know if they’re handing it off to USPS or what is happening. I was going to wait until next Monday to see if there was movement before contacting support.

Aw drat. I forgot about that. Yeah, Amazon (like many other retailers) is having logistics problems.

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

nerd idk GIF by The Runner go90

Road Trip Friends GIF by Disney

1 Like

Support says they’re shipping a replacement which is a welcome surprise since I didn’t think woot had control over their inventory.

How Is This Possible American Horror Story GIF by AHS

1 Like

They don’t. It’s a bobcat. I hope you’ve got meat.

2 Likes

Think it will arrive before next winter?

1 Like

Got my firepit. The original order showed up on the porch out of the blue yesterday, so I refused delivery of the replacement that was nearly delivered today.
Now, I just have to deal with the feline infestation of the shipping box so I can assemble it.

5 Likes

Awww congrats on finally getting your kitty playhouse!

3 Likes

I think we all learned something today. Life is like a vending machine. If your snack/firepit gets stuck, just shake the machine until you get a second one sent your way. It’s velocity will knock the first one loose and we all win.

5 Likes

Bring on da s’mores!!!

Edit: Eagle-eyed wooters will notice the @lichme brand zip ties making that expertly-hung strand of Xmas lights possible.

4 Likes

The fire pit looks great - beautiful view!

Zip ties for Xmas lights - genius idea!!

1 Like

Blue glass upgrade.

dress better disney princess GIF by Disney

1 Like

Does it make the hot dogs taste like the expensive ones?

1 Like

Don’t know. We’re gonna make s’mores with Keebler Fudge Stripes tonight. Pinkies up!

1 Like

Yum! Do you have pie irons? Because you need pie irons.

2 Likes

No, but you may be right

1 Like

I like the aluminum ones because they’re not heavy.

2 Likes