3,100-PSI Subaru Engine Pressure Washer

3,100-PSI Subaru Engine Pressure Washer

On sale at Home Depot reconditioned for $50 more. Reviews are a mix, about half the buyers were thrilled with the unit condition, while the other half complained about the reconditioning being slipshod.

STAY AWAY! DON’T DO IT!

Mine arrived today with a few problems:

1. The box was completely open when it was delivered to my porch–no tape on the top of the box. Just a box with cardboard flaps loosely covering the pressure washer. This lead to problem #2.

2. The instructions claim the refurbished model comes with a bottle of oil. Guess what? Mine did not come with a bottle of oil. This is ironic, in light of problem #3.

3. When this unit was refurbished, they did not drain all the oil. Therefore, the ENTIRE unit was covered in motor oil, and the cardboard box was soaked with oil. It is a complete mess. This led to problem #4

4. The air filter is completely soaked with oil and is absolutely ruined.

5. I don’t even know if it runs, so maybe I’ll follow up next week. Nevertheless–I recommend you save your money!!

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

$200 and shipped free at directtoolsoutlet dot com