Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL--VZW/GSM Unlocked

Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL--VZW/GSM Unlocked

I have the Pixel 2 XL and it is fantastic; it has held up to lots of drops and takes phenomenal photos. I switched to this phone about a year ago when I switched to Project Fi, which is now called Google Fi. I’m extremely happy with both. Here’s one of my favorite pictures I’ve taken with this phone:

6 Likes

I just bought a refurb’d 1st gen Pixel for $185 and couldn’t be happier, just saying

That’s a gorgeous pic!

Is this a grade A Refurbished device?

Does this item, as listed, work with Google-Fi?

This pricing looks mixed up. Why does the 128gb 2 costs more than the 128gb 2 XL? And why is the 64gb 2 the same price as the XL?

Mods might want to double check this. Pixel 2’s normally go for the low 300’s all day long on Swappa.

[MOD: Pricing is correct]

Incredible amount of money for a device that runs on limited life batteries and no way to swap it out. The phone companies learned this was there way of making you upgrade.

2 Likes

I’m not complaining. Bought a broken Verizon Pixel 2 for $150 (with 8% eBay Bucks offer, though I had to cancel the original transaction to do so), and after it gets replaced, I’ll be flipping it in Swappa. :laughing:

1 Like
  1. Still a very nice phone. No wireless charging, no headphone jack, and bezels could be a bit smaller, but it’s fast, gets the latest updates right away, and has an excellent camera.

2. Used Pixel, XL, Pixel 2, 2 XL devices often have some screen burn-in, and there have been complaints about some off-axis blue shift on the 2 XL screen, but most people probably wouldn’t notice or care about the color. Hopefully they’ve weeded out any where burn-in is obvious or severe before selling them.

3. I believe it’s still impossible to unlock the bootloader on these (if you don’t know what that means, it won’t matter to you, and you can still use it on any desired US carrier).

4 Likes

Good luck.

I bought this deal last month. The “refurbished” pixel 2 was complete garbage. The screen and back were all scratched, and there were deep gouges on the bezel. Clearly a used phone being passed off by their vendor (cellsupport.us) as refurbished. I’m sorry, turning a phone “on” and pressing the “restore to factory setting” button is not “restoring the device to factory condition”.

I felt obligated to send an email to CEO John Alteio, because he should be aware that his company is promoting vendors who misrepresent their products and are charging $400 for used merchandise. This isn’t the way to treat and keep loyal customers. Hopefully he values the Woot reputation more than cellsupport.us values their own.

I returned the phone within minutes of opening the box, but of course I’m still waiting for refund, even though they signed for receiving the returned phone on Dec 5th.

Again, good luck. Buyer beware.

4 Likes

@920618 I’m sorry for the problem. I’ll check with CS on your refund.

Update: All good. CS has emailed you.

I’m still rocking my Pixel 1 XL. Ready to do a factory reset because I’ve downloaded too much crap and it’s painstakingly slow to uninstall apps individual because AFAIK there’s no way to do a mass uninstall.

Start off fresh…

am I missing something?
Pixel2 is not listed on will my phone work

Weird. Still, the answer to will it work on carrier X is generally just “yes.” Should be compatible with all known US carriers/bands and should work reasonably well in other countries.

Is that Maine?

Yes, Grade A

Yes it does.

So you bought the Pixel 2 XL, traveled back in time to June 2009 to take this picture, came back to the present, and posted the picture on the Portland Head Light Wikipedia page?

Cool.

Not the same picture.

The angle is different, the clouds are different, the waves are different, and there are several other differences as well.

4 Likes