Samsung 65" 4K 240 MR Full Web LED TV

Samsung 65" 4K 240 MR Full Web LED TV

“The bluest of blues, the blackest of blacks. Like Rousey’s face after that bout with Amanda Nunes…

I mean, like HEAD KICK and DOWN she went in 48 SECONDS… Anyway, here’s a TV for sale.”

Was this supposed to be funny? It wasn’t.

Also: this is an edge lit TV with crummy scores on rtings.com so probably want to avoid this one.

i thought it was funny!

1 Like

Johnny must have a big ol’ dump in his pants.

2 Likes

Years of original production…2010???

It has a 7.8 at rtings.com. That’s not a crummy review. Samsung MU8000 Review (UN49MU8000, UN55MU8000, UN65MU8000, UN75MU8000, UN82MU8000) - RTINGS.com

Seems excessive for a refurbished of a series 6.

1 Like

Does UPS deliver this?

8 5-star reviews on Amazon for this doesn’t sound like a crummy TV to me. I’d be tempted to get it but we already have a 75" Samsung on the wall.

Sorry, don’t know. It ships out of an Amazon warehouse (our inventory) and they choose the shipping method.

I love how all these TV deals start popping up a couple of weeks after I purchased an OLED TV. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

For just over $700 we can have a full home entertainment spy system! Samsung handing all our data over to the NSA as well as listening to us while the TV is off! What a deal!

2 Likes

I have the 50" version of this TV and it is incredible. The sound is quite good, though it gets very loud when using it to play music, I usually keep it low as the woofer has a ton of bass response (not in a bad way just can be a nuisance for apartment living). At 65" this is the ultimate “Netflix & Chill” setup!

1 Like

“MR Full Web LED TV”

What about MRS. Full Web? Doesn’t she get a TV too?

2 Likes

If you look at what they scored poorly, this thing stinks when you can get 2018 models regularly on sale for a hundred dollars more brand new that blow this thing out of the water.

HOODIES1