iPhone 7 A1778 (GSM Unlocked) (S&D)

iPhone 7 A1778 (GSM Unlocked) (S&D)

I’ve bought about 5 iPhones from woot over the years. Never had an issue until this one. Previous phones have been packaged well, included earphones, block and charger. This one was not boxed - just the phone. And the phone doesn’t work. The speaker is greyed out can’t hear or be heard on a call. $60 fix at Apple. Sending it back tomorrow.

anybody know if this is intelligent or Qualcomm

intel or Qualcomm

Intel.

It’s a bummer to see the only feedback on this product is negative. I was thinking of picking up one of these for the SO for Valentine’s Day. My mother has purchased 2 of S&D iPhones from here and had nothing but positive remarks to say about its condition. Like Cnorgren has said, though, that was from previous Woot sales.

We generally sell hundreds of these and only a few report problems. The others are usually off happily using their phones. People that are unhappy are much more likely to post than those that are happy.

In the event of an issue or you’re unhappy, our CS group is ready to help you.

I too received a non functioning iPhone 7, with the audio not working. Woot Customer support was great with a timely response back to me, after reaching out to them. I chose to have this phone replaced if the item is still in stock. Otherwise, I will request a full refund.

Ouch. I went ahead and sprung for one of these as my SO’s Valentine’s Day present and now the 2 negative product experiences have me shaking in my boots. It’d be a REAL letdown to give my SO a non-working present on the the most “I thought of you” holidays.

ThunderThighs, what can you tell us about the refurbish process on these iPhones (if you can say anything at all)?

Hi there. Keep in mind that there are a few hundred other customers that are using their phones that haven’t posted. That’s always the way of the internet.

I don’t know the particulars of the refurbishing process. Sorry.

You’re right, but these forums are the only way I can get feedback/customer reviews. My purchased phone will be here tomorrow, much quicker than I expected, so I’ll be certain to provide my own feedback.

It bothers me that the event these phones are listed under is called “wireless phones and accessories.”

These appear to all be cellular or mobile phones and accessories and not the in-home handsets that the whole world refers to as wireless/cordless phones.

I just got home, but have to leave real right away, so all I could was visually inspect the phone. The thing is filthy! Dirt caked in all the crevices, including the speaker/mic holes on the bottom, and some unknown dried substance covering nearly all of the back. This is hardly what I would call “refurbished.” I feel quite burned already and I have yet to test the functionality of the phone itself.

Hey there. I’m sorry about that. I’ve sent a note to the buyer.

If you decide you don’t want to keep it, Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Thank you. I contacted Woot Customer Service and they were very helpful!

Any chance we could be informed as to what the difference is between this iPhone 7 & the other offer on Woot for $10 more?

Looks like these don’t come with a charging cable or adapter.