Energizer MAX Alkaline - 50AA/50AAA

Energizer MAX Alkaline - 50AA/50AAA

You can get the same battery (but two less - 48 instead of 50) from Home Depot for $19.99, including free shipping. So there are better deals out there.

Do you have a link? What I found on Home Depot was $19.99 for 48 of the AA batteries. Ours comes with 50 AA and 50 AAA batteries and I couldn’t find a combination sale on Home Depot for that amount. And when I combined the two 48-packs I found, ours was still cheaper.

$33.24 here

Why does the web site ThebatterySupplier.com also show the same combo pack 50 AA / 50 AAA for $41,59???
COMBO 50x AA + 50x AAA Energizer Max Alkaline E91/E92 Batteries Made in USA Exp. 2023 or later ((Bulk Packaging)

$41.59

My guess would be that the cheaper batteries expire sooner.

I just received my order of the 50/50 Max batteries. They were bulk loose packed in a small brick sized box. They were all there, maybe 2 extra batteries even. They have a date of 12-2028 on them. Would have preferred them not loose.

This is NOT a deal! I received these yesterday and the box was soaked in battery acid! Don’t fall for this “deal!” Now, I have to go through the rigamaroll to return hazardous materials. This was a waste of time and money. :rage

1 Like

I’m very sorry. I’ll let the team know.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Complete crap. Box soaking wet, batteries haphazardly thrown in, many RUSTED! Seriously Woot, this is bullsh!t, we are returning this crap.

I’m very sorry about this. I’ve let the team know again. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.