AirDots Bluetooth Ear Buds With Charging Case

AirDots Bluetooth Ear Buds With Charging Case

A

B

These are not airdots. They are airtaps.

The vendor shipped the wrong brand on a few orders. They will be AirDots.

If you’re unhappy with what you received, please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I am not sure what I am actually buying here. I thought AirDots were bluetooth 5, not 4.2?
And that they had the little nub that goes in your ear, and you change tips on it for fit?

Can anyone confirm what I would receive if I make this purchase? Maybe even a photo of what SHOULD come?

Thanks!

Definitely received Airtaps as pictured and not Airdots as suggested by the listing. Come on woot I’m sure you can figure out the difference.

Well, it’s more like the vendor’s workers grabbed the wrong product for some of our orders. DOH!

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

So are these supposed to be air dots or air taps?

These will be Air Dots.

I also received Airtaps?.
What are airtaps? that is not what I ordered.
Seems like a pattern here guys.

Not sure what they are pulling; I just got mine today, and as with you they are airtaps (not the Xiaomi Airdots). Being sent back tomorrow. Pretty sleazy, I think.

No…today I got Airtaps, not Airdots. Are you confused? You really should know the difference and not ship cheaper versions than what’s been ordered.

They are still shipping Airtaps, not Airdots - I assume that they think we’re ignorant enough not to notice?

Blast. I’m very sorry. I’ve contacted the Woot buyer so he can work with the vendor.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I contacted customer service about the wrong product being sent me and within 24 hours they issued a refund. They obviously misrepresented what they were selling and they know it. Get your money back.

We aren’t fulling wrong items on purpose. That’s not a way to run a business and we’ve been in business too long to start doing that crap now.

Our vendor is pulling the wrong items. We’ve talked to him about it once and we will be again.

Again, we’re sorry for the mistake in fulfilling your orders.

Yeah these are pretty junky, I guess sometimes you get what you pay for. One airbud just never turned on or connected to anything, so woot refunded my purchase and told me keep it (thanks). The left one still works, but the microphone is so bad you can’t walk and talk outside. Or even indoors. I basically used it for listening to podcasts walking from my car to my office building, and that was decent.

Please make sure you contact customer service. We like to keep track of issues.

I did.

1 Like